SIXTEEN

SIXTEEN
Callie

I stare at Miller and Penelope who look to be in some sort of heated conversation.

"Cal, you look like you're ready to murder someone." Poppy giggles and I blink and look at my best friend.

"I'm in my office if you need me," I tell her and she nods and I begin to make my way down the corridor and towards my office.

Once I slip through the doors, I jump in shock when I'm tackled into a massive bear hug. A squeal escapes my mouth when I'm lifted into a strong pair of arms.

"Sunshine." I look down at Everest in amusement. He grins up at me and I smile, running my fingers through his curly dark brown hair. "Hi." He whispers and places me back down on my feet.

"Hi," I whisper back, and a grin etches on his face.

Then I look at his attire.

Joggers and a hoodie.

"This is a very casual look for work, Everest. I'm pretty sure it's against the uniform policy." I raise my eyebrows at him, and he chuckles lightly before pinching my hip. "Stop doing that." I huff.

"Sorry, can't help it." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"What are you doing in here?" I question him, and he shrugs his shoulders, keeping his hands sitting comfortably on my waist.

"Missed your face." He mumbles and I raise my eyebrows at him.

"You saw me this morning, Ev." I look at him in amusement, and again he shrugs and pulls me into a tight hug again.

"But I want to see you all the time." He whines like a baby and I can't help but sigh. "Did you have fun last night?" My face falls instantly, and I pull away to look at him with wide eyes. "Sounded like it." He continues, and I can feel my body heat up in embarrassment.

"What?" I whisper.

Was I that loud?

"Honestly, sunshine, your sweet moans were doing something to me, had me going fucking crazy." Everest continues to tease me and I have to turn away from him. He then reaches forward and strokes my cheeks. "Would you do that for me one day, baby?" He whispers seductively and I gulp.

His thumb runs along my bottom lip and my mouth opens a little in shock.

"You're not upset?" I question, tilting my head.

His eyes furrow and he shakes his head.

"Why would I be jealous, sunshine? You're ours, aren't you?" I nod. "I have no reason to be upset, cause unless it was someone other than myself and the other two, then I'd be pissed off."

"Right." I nod. "Okay." I place my hands onto my burning hot cheeks and go to say something but jump when my office door flies open again.

Phoenix walks in with a rose in his hands, I raise my eyebrows as the tattooed man makes his way over to and holds the flower out towards me.

"For me?" I whisper and he nods his head. A huge smile etches onto my face and I take the rose from his hands and then throw my arms around him. "That's so sweet of you, Nix." I beam, and he responds by tightening his arms around me.

"I was going to do that, you know, but I couldn't find a flower shop," Everest speaks out and I playfully roll my eyes.

There's one right next to our office building.

"Okay, Ev." I nod my head and he copies my actions.

"I'm gonna be away for a couple of days," Everest speaks out and my face drops.