Where he needs to go is somewhere he'll catch a wink of sleep.

"Will you agree?" Hiro, once again, interfered him from engulfing his deep thoughts.

Jin's eyebrows met.

He looks and sound . . . sullen.

"Agree?" Oh, Hiro.

Only if you could keep the discussion more specific.

"Go to Karaoke. . . " He clears his throat, " . . . with them."

And Jin catches him on the verge of yawning but shakes his head and shoo it away.

He jokingly shakes his head, "No, because you disagree with that thought, do you?" He smiles easing the atmosphere around them as he watches him intently, reading his next reaction.

Unexpectedly, Hiro stills. Gone is his drowsiness as he sobers, blinking his eyes lazily, speechless.

He's seen right through him.

Jin pauses and his face fell.

No way. He doesn't agree?

"Err . . . B-But I wasn't planning to go."

And immediately the person in front of him retrieved back his posture with a slight relief shown on his shoulders. Jin's mouth fell open at the revelation.

He's serious?

"Do you wish to fetch your phone back?" Nevermind that. Don't think about it. Don't think about it. He chants the mantra. He just wants this entire headache to end, so he wished for him to say yes.

Jihyuk wanted to head home anyway. He won't stand another second babysitting him from brawling or arguing wherever he goes. Home is fine, much better than anywhere far from his TV. He still needs to watch the live variety show of his favorite boy group idols this evening.

"No." Hiro sternly says.

Now he sounded upset.

No?

Isn't the 'phone issue' the main reason why he's here?

Well, if that's the case, "I'll be going then."

Jin gives him a polite smile and nods before turning his back on him the second time around and started walking away.

His left arm was pulled back, turning his body around in ninety degrees in a split second. Hiro looks at him straight in the eyes.

He come off as anxious, panicked, and pitiful all at once.

"Show me." He's breathless, "Show me where you hid it."

Oh. His phone.

His grip on him was firm, but not tight enough for it to hurt. His fingers were sprawled around his elbow and his menacing pupils' disturbingly twitches.

Jin's eyes gaze back at him, alarmed. He's ashen and . . . shaking.

"Alright," whispers Jin as softly as he could, reassuring the man in front of him as if he was talking to an errant child who's still building his trust foundation.

He had never seen him in this state.

He doesn't think that he'd steal his phone, did he?

Err. . . on the second thought. It might be possible. Well, if it weren't for his impeccable background that threatens him to another level, he might actually run for the hills with his phone abducted.

Jin smiles to himself, enjoying his private joke. At least this big fella here already realizes where he's wrong.

He trusts him too much.

But first, he has to deal with his friends' calculative gazes and inquisitions waving towards him.

He looks away from him, steps back, and moves his arm, trying to pull himself away, but to no avail. He, himself, wouldn't budge from his grasp.

He glimpses back at Hiro's now upset globes under his beautiful furrowed eyebrows, chuckling nervously, "I'll be back."

His nose flares, still looking hesitant.

It's indeed adorable seeing him so doubtful. But, oh, how to reassure this man? He might never leave this place by dusk.

Jin lifts his other free arm, showing him his little pinky finger, "I promise."

He gives him a shy but sincere smile, "Pinky swear?"

He does act like a child intermittently. At least this trick should work on him, no?

Author's note:

I'll be working hard to update often though it's really impossible in my current situation at home. Anyways, have a blessed sunday everyone. And to my readers who are stilll reading this novel with patience and trust. I love love love you all. You all light up my universe. Gracias everyone~

Also follow and support my story on webnovel~ 

"Captivated (BL)" written by: Daniel_BlakeZD