Enrouting the Roots- Finale

So once again, hi guys!
As I promised the two-shot, here is the second part of this story.
I'll take a way through the drunken night episode.
Hope you'll like it.
_________________________________________

The next day Akshara arrived at the Birla hospital.
She just had entered the hospital and ran into Abhimanyu.

He looked at her, she was looking fine, he first inquired about her feet and found that it was looking okay, although she had a handiplast to cover the cut, there was almost no swelling.
He was about to ask about her well-being but got cut-off as an emergency case appeared.

The lady had slipped down from the stairs of a temple. He rushed to examine the patient, while she stood outside the door. For her, seeing this scenario made her bruised heart bleed again.

He came out and pulled her in, as he asked her to sing to distract and calm down this patient. She was again freezing up but built all the courage she had after listening about her small daughters.
She sang in her soothing voice. Once the lady was stable, she ran out of this room, as if she was running from the haunting past.

She stood outside with the support of the wall and took deep breathes, she opened her eyes when she felt the presence of someone who had the capability to calm her down with just his shadow, it was him, her Abhi.

He walked closer to her and she bombarded him with questions,
"Abhi....Abhi, vo....vo theek haina, unki bachiyo se unki maa durr toh nahi hogi na, vo bacche aanath nahi honge na"

"Sab theek hai, sab theek hai, tum shant ho jao, aur ye sab hua hai tumhari wajah se."

She couldn't control herself as she landed her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around him, she weeped in his presence.
He felt calm, calm, something he hadn't felt in a long time, her heart being so close to his was making his heart come alive again. He in a response also wrapped her in his arms and tried to console her.

Soon she realized what she was doing, breaking the hug, she jerked back two to three steps.
"I'm...I am sorry Abhimanyu....I shouldn't have...."

"Its okay, you were scared."

He wanted to again interrogate her but she walked away with a high pace. He was about to follow her but heard the announcement of his name, calling him up for the in-lined surgery.

There were two back to back surgeries, after 5 hours he finally was free.
He came back to his cabin and changed.
The next moment he started to search for Akshara, he visited her cabin but she wasn't there, he looked all around; he couldn't find even a clue about her.

He saw Neil rushing towards Harshvardhan's cabin, it was quite unusual, his brother never used to even go near Sir's cabin. He followed him to know, what the matter was.
He saw Aarohi, Mahima tayji, Anand Tauji and his sir, all were a little distressd. He was just trying to capture the situation, then heard Neil saying that, she is not at any of the NGOs, followed up by this, he overheard Dr. Aarohi talking to her brother that, Akshu is no where to be found, she has asked everyone at the hospital but no one really knows where all of sudden she disappeared.

She was missing since the morning after he met her, her phone was unreachable and her family tried to trace her at every position location, from family to friends, NGOs to orphanages to old age homes, lake side to her favorite park, but she was no where.
He grew worried thinking about her morning condition.

He rushed to find her, it was getting dark, with every passing minute of not getting any information about her, made his fears grow deeper.
He really didn't knew where to find her, he was just following his heartbeats, going in direction which his heart suggested.
Finally, at a very long distance from the main city of Udaipur, he saw a girl struggling to start her car, his heart started to calm down, he screamed at the top of his lungs,
"AKSHARAAAAAAA."