Finding Peace

Hi Folks,
This will be an OS on Abhira as a married couple.
I won't disclose much, just read it, I hope you'll love it.
Happy reading peeps. <3
_________________________________________

It was the middle of the night when Abhi turned around to hug her from the back,
"Abhi! Kya kar rahe ho Abheer uth jaayega na.", she pushed him back and turned to look at him.
"Jab se ye matar ka dana aaya haina tabse mere romance ki kachoriyan hi ban rahi hi.", he murmered in a childish, irritated tone.
"Kitne chidku ho na tum, mere chote se bacche se chid rahe ho."

They looked at each other and thought how far they had come, five years, it had been five years since they were married. They faced way to many obstacles on their way to each other, but once they found each other there was no looking back, they always held onto each other tighter then ever.
The man who never believed in love was here falling in love with her more and more. She taught him to live like a new person, helped the entire family to come together and even made his equation with his father the way it was meant to be. He got major control over his anger issues after she became a part of his life.

She thought to herself, how did she got this lucky? She, who was never even a second choice for her own family was now the very first priority of her love. She started loving herself after understanding the meaning of love from him, her panic attacks even started to wipe out of her life.

It wasn't like they were a perfect couple, they did had fights and arguments but eventually what mattered was none of them wanted to leave each other's hand and always went back on the same page, the same track with holding each other.

They were brought out of this adoration for each other by the cries of their baby. She got up and moved towards the crate to pick him up in her arms,
"Nahi baby, nahi, nahi, Papa na bilkul gandu papa hai, mumma dantegi unhe, aap mat roo."
"Oye! Mere bete ko na mere khilaf bhadkao mat."
They laughed sillyly after doing this skit.

"Abheer", was there three months old son, during the pregnancy period only they had decided that they'll name the child, "Abhira ka Abheer", if its a boy and "Aaisha", if its a girl. This time they were blessed with a baby boy but Abhi was determined to ask Mahadev to bless them with a little durga for the next time.

"Matar ka dana", he often would call him that jokingly commenting on his size. For him he was his "Methidane ka Matar ka dana". She used to laugh seeing his childish innocence by doing this fun activities.

They went down the memory lane of how she tried to hide her pregnancy from him as she was scared to disclose it to him.
_________________________________________

Flashback,

He noticed that from the past two weeks his Akshu was acting very strange as if something was bothering her. He even saw her visit the gynecologist in the hospital quite frequently but even after questioning her multiple times she would only say it was just monthly check-ups and nothing to worry about.

His patience was giving up and he was scared of what she was trying to hide, was there something really serious.
That day he made a visit to the gynaecologist and demanded for Akshu's medical file, but she denied telling him that she isn't allowed to disclose her patient's report to anyone to which he argued more saying maybe not as a doctor but as her husband he had the complete right to know his wife's well being.

The gynaec gave up and handed him the file,
"I really wanted to visit and congratulate you personally Dr. Abhimanyu, but your wife's plead stopped me. She really needs a very supportive husband right now, hope you'll make her understand why I disclosed this to you."
He nodded in a yes and left her cabin to visit home.