Never Breaking Apart-3

Hie peeps!
This is a continuation from the last part, probably one more (last) part will also be updated soon.
Stay tuned!
Also, a big thank you for supporting!
And the feedback really, really, really means a lot, so a big wala thanks for that.
Let's get going!
_________________________________________

The entire Birla and Goenka clan clashed at the court in wage to stop these two to take such a drastic step.
They searched for them and even enquired from the officials to find out that they weren't there.
Soon they found out that, today no court marriage was scheduled with their names.
All of them went into a confusion cycle, what just happened, more than two hours in the court to find out what they were looking for was void.
If not at the court then where these two actually eloped to?
Parth, Neil, Kairav, Vansh were already already searching for them elsewhere, but they didn't got any update whether they found them or not.
_________________________________________

It was a distanced temple, on the outskirts of Udaipur where a lovely couple was tying the knot of marriage, the girl dressed in a simple saree of her mother and the guy just in a clean kurta set.
It was none other than our own favourite couple, Abhira.
But the major twist was that, they weren't alone there, they had a few well-wishers accompanying them.
As they completed the marriage ritual, they stood up to get the good wishes and blessings from these few people present there.

Kairav, Vansh, Parth and Neil, were actually not on the way to find them but actually help them to find there way to each other by distracting the elders with this mind game.
The newly wed got whole lot of wishes and way more teasing from these youngsters, this gang of teasers also had two other people with them, Nishta and Shefhali, they always supported this alliance no matter what.

It was enough of teasing and now were the time of blessings, they moved forward to touch the feet of the eldest one.
The ladies who were left at home, while the men ran to catch their so called dignity, had other plans.
'Mimi', yes she was present there to do her best to give atleast one happiness to her Naira's daughter. Naira, the one who brought her entire family under one roof, this was the least she could have done to ask some forgiveness from her when she let her daughter suffer alone.
The, one standing next to her was 'Swarna', her eyes were filled with tears, Naira once used to say that even if she wont be here, still her Maa would always take care of her children. But, she failed to keep this promise, she failed to protect the child whose mother gave her the biggest happiness in her life, she gave her, her son, her Kartik.
It actually were them who made up this entire plan when they found out that, Manish and Akhilesh Goeanka are planning Akshara's marriage without even asking her.

Instead of giving their blessings, they stood with folded hands infront of Akshara and Akshara grabbed their hands and nodded in a No.

The other side had smiling faces of Manjari and Mahima.
Manjari, happily blessed them knowing that their happiness lies with each other.
And Mahima, well she knew that this will affect the PR of the hospital in some way, yet was satisfied that atleast she don't have to bear Aarohi, more than that, for her, Publicity was publicity.

After all this family time, the couple finally left for their next destination.
He stopped his bike infront of an apartment building and leaded her to the lift that stopped on the fourth floor.
He took her hand and stood infront of a closed door while handing her the keys.

She really didn't knew what was going on, but was aware that there was no way that they were going to Birla mansion or Goeanka Villa.
He again pointed towards keys in her hand and signaled to open the door.

She followed the instructions and unlocked the door.
She took her first step inside and he switched on the lights. She looked all around, this place really had some good homely vibes.