The unhidden dream

Hello readers!
I thought of writing a mature OS on Abhira, so its probably gonna be a 18+ content.
In case you are uncomfortable reading any such story then I would request you to skip this one.
_________________________________________

This story will be based on the accident track, but here Akshara just had a minor accident, nothing life-threatening or so, still Abhimanyu took the entire hospital on strom to get her the best treatment.
_________________________________________

She was sitting on the floor of a very dark room when she gained back her consciousness, the light was just falling on her and no where else. She was wearing a lilac colour satin nighty with an overcoat shrug, it was way too sexy for her style.

Before she could figure out anything, he walked in.
But from where did he walked in, there was no door visible to her.
He started coming closer to the light and she started gaining a proper vision of his appearance.
He was shirtless with just a pair of black pants, she was drooling over his bare chest and he was noticing her pair of eyes that were fixated on him.

Within seconds he was sitting next to her, his one palm cupping her face from one side. She was brought out of this translation, when he finally spoke,

"You wanted this, didn't you?"

"I....I...I wanted what?", she said while moving her gaze to another direction.

He grabbed her cheeks with one hand to make her look at him.

"Us Akshara, us, you wanted us like this."

By saying this he started tracing his thumb finger ring over her jawline and then over her lips.

"Say that, you don't want it Akshara and I'll step back."

"I don't want it.", said she looking down.

"Fine then."

Saying this he again disappeared in the darkness around.
She stood up with in one go and started looking around, rotating at the same place, checking out each direction.

"Abhimanyu! Abhi! Abhi!"

Before she could run towards any of the direction, two strong arms wrapped around her body from behind.
His face was so close to her neck, that hot breathes on her neck were burning her down.
He whispered in her ear,

"I know you want it baby, just say it, Yes or No. A NO from you will be the last thing and then from there, there will be no looking back, I won't come around ever."

"NO!--"
She felt the arms around her loosening their grip, she firmly held those arms and completed her sentence,
"No, I don't want you to leave, I accept it, I want it, I want you."

He was quick to spin her and make her face him. He had this mischievous smile on his face.
Without uttering even a word he started pushing her back, with his hands on her waist, without breaking the eye contact, they finally stopped when her body was pushed against a wall.

She wanted to escape but he caged her with his hands from both the sides, resting them on the wall.
They were looking at each other, the intensity of their eyes were making making the heart pound faster.

He would come closer to her, near her neck, her lips, her cheeks, as if he was trying to catch her aura, but would then move apart, leaving her desires to rise up.

She had enough of this game and she finally pulled him closer.
His smile raised from one side.

He started placing peeks of kisses all over her face, nipping on her neck as he slowly moved towards her lips.
He just brushed his lips onto her lips and took a step back to look at her.
She was flustered, her upper and lower lips had already gaped demanding for more.