Enrouting the Roots

Hello my cuties!
First of all, a big big thank you for showering so much love and support on my previous series, Abhira: Truth Makes its way, and on this one as well.
I am glad that you folks are appreciating my work.

So, here I am back with another TS on Abhira.
The plot will focus on how Abhi will get to know about Akshu's childhood trauma, and I will also take a dig on the drunken night episode.
Happy reading!
_________________________________________

It was a fine day at the hospital after Abhi's and Arohi's marriage alliance was approved by both the families.
Akshara by now also had joined the Birla Hospital and was working there for about almost a week.

That day she didn't had many therapy sessions, neither any NGO work was pending, hence, she decided to go back home.
Her car was at servicing, so, she asked her Kairav bhaiya to pick her up.

She was heading towards the exit, but then suddenly she froze infront of a door.
She stood there as her heart opened the pathway to the past of her life.
Two girls fighting over the dead body of a woman, the woman was a mother and the two girls were sisters.
"Sab teri wajah se hua hai.", one cried.

"Nahi maine kucch jaan-bujh kar nahi kiya hai.", pleaded another.

"Agar tu aaise road par nahi bhag rahi hoti, toh mumma tere peeche nahi jaati aur na hi unka accident hota. I just hate you, I hate you."

"Please aaisa mat bol, please."

"Teri wajah se meri mumma chali gayi, mai tujhe kabhi maaf nahi karugi."

"Vo meri bhi mumma hai."

"Mat bol tu unhe apni mumma."

Akshara's past came live infront of her eyes, her Sirat Maa's death body, she and Aarohi arguing; every bad memory came rushing back to her.
Her legs gave up and she fell down on the floor, she brought her knees as close to her chest as possible. She curled up and sat there, she just wanted to run away, but her body became stiff, she was unable to even move.

Abhimanyu noticed her while passing through the lobby, he rushed towards her.
He began shaking her body,
"Akshu! Akshu!", but all of it failed, it seemed she wasn't able to hear his voice, the only voices her brain was listening to, was the two girls fighting and the voices that were buried twelve years ago.

She kept looking at them as she placed her palms tightly over her ears and closed her eyes tightly.
Abhimanyu saw what was frightening her and asked the ward boy to close the door.
The door might had closed but the door of the past had just opened once again.
He removed her palms and made her wear his noice-cutting headphones, she lifted her head, as she opened her eyes she looked at him, her heart settled a little.

He took her hands in his', they were cold, cold as if she has just walked out of a freezer. He helded her hands in one and wrapped another across her shoulders, as he made their way to his cabin.

He then pulled out a chair and made her sit. He literally had to help her to drink water, her hands were trembling and legs were shaking because of Anxiety.
"Akshu, look at me, kya hua tell me, itna kyu daari hui ho tum?"
His question didn't met with any reply, he kept patience to let her calm down.

Before he could proceed any further, Kairav entered his cabin.
"Akshu, kya hua tujhe.", he asked in concern looking at his sister in this condition.

She ran towards her brother and hugged him tightly.
"Akshu, beta, bata na kya hua?"

"Bhaiya....", she was sobbing.