Never breaking Apart- 2

As you all can guess from the heading, yes this is the continuation from the last part.
Let me take you all to the next part of their journey.
_________________________________________

"Abhi, I am sorry but I can't do this."

"But what about the promises you made to me?"

"I know, I made a few promises to you, but there is a promise that I gave to my dying mother years ago."

"This isn't fair Akshu! This isn't fair, neither for me nor for you."

"And if I'll stand with you then that won't be fair for my family."

"Don't break my heart, I won't be able to bear it."

"I am sorry Abhimanyu, lekin hum dono ko alag hona hi hoga, there is no other way."

"You said you love me.", he shouted and cried.

"Yes I do, I do love you, but I love my family way more than I love you, they were and are my entire life, my entire world."

"Akshuuuu! I won't be able to live without you."

She started stepping back, declaring,
"You'll get used to it Abhimanyu, Goodbye! Dr. Abhimanyu."

She soon blended out in the fog that surrounded him.

He closed his eyes as tightly as he can and opened shouting at his highest voice,
"AKSHARAAAAAAA!", streching his hand towards a void.

He gained back his senses and realised he woke up from his worst nightmare. Sweating and panting, he thought to himself,
"Subah ka sapna, maa hamesa kehti hai ki subah ka sapna toh sacch hota hai. Nahi nahi, ye sab toh bus aasehi superstitions hai, mai ye sab me believe nahi krta, aur waise bhi kitne sapne dekhe hai maine Akshu ke, mere sath hote hue, hum dono sath jeete hue, vo sab bhi toh subah ke sapne the na, vo pure jarur honge I know."

He turned to look at his watch to see the time, it was 4:44 am,
"Angel's time, Akshu aur uske logics.", he smiled to himself and wished to his Mahadev to let him know what's going on in his Akshu's mind, atleast give him an opportunity to contact her.

He opened his eyes and let down his folded hands to find out that his phone was ringing, it was an unknown number, who would call this early.

He picked up the call and both the sides kept mum for more than two minutes, just listening to their beating hearts.

"Akshu?"

"Abhi.....", came a crying reply.

"Akshu, sab theek hai na, tum theek hona, kya hua batao mujhe.", he asked with concern in his voice.

"Abhi, ghar par bhot tamasha hua hai, mera phone bhi AG ne le liya hai, ye Kairav bhaiya ka dusra number hai. Aur bade papa kal se mujhe Birla hospital bhi nahi aane denge."

"Akshu, dont worry, mai abhi ishi waqt tumhe lene aa raha hu, hum dono--"

"Nahi Abhi, this won't be right, isse baat aur bigad jaayegi, we'll have to wait, mai ghar par sabko mana lungi."

He kept silent for about a moment, she worriedly asked,
"Abhi? Tum sun rahe hona?"

"Akshu, what if vo log nahi mane toh? What will be your stand?"

She paused to take a deep breathe and sternly replied,
"Toh mai apne dil ki sunugi, mera dil toh tum ho Abhi aur iss baar mai apne dil ka sath nahi chorugi, apni dhadkano se dur nahi hongi.", she ended with a question, "Do you trust me Abhi?"