Engaged with each other's Heart.

I know the current story is making progress and the fire camp incident will also be soon revealed as Abhimanyu will get his hands on the photograph. But I really wanted to expirement a little with, what if the truth was out itself on the engagement day.
And honestly, I expected more from the accident track, although, I think covid is the reason why makers are not completely able to showcase everything.
Hoping for the best in future, fingers crossed.
So, its enough and lets dig into the story.

_________________________________________

The scenario started after Abhi's phonecall to Akshu, he was patiently waiting for her to show up but she didn't, it was already 11:45, she was supposed to be here max by 11:30. He was not able to tolerate it anymore as he sneaked out of his house and started his bike, determined to stop it only outside Goeanka Villa.

At her house she almost was ready and set to leave for another location for the execution of her perfect plan of how she was stopped by a traffic jam. Her hands were sweating and trembling with the thought of how her love is going to get engaged with someone else, but before this could turn into a horrible panic attack she pulled out the drawer and grabbed a bottle of medicine. She was out of water in her room as from the past one hour of getting ready she was just chuging on water in one sip for each glass. She started walking down the stairs with the bottle clutched in her hands, the first thing she knew was to dump-in atleast two pills before  leaving. She was descending every step slowly when Abhimanyu's voice started to echo in her head,

"Bhot dard diya hai tumhne, thoda tumhe bhi toh ho."
"Tadap jaaogi tum."
"Mujhe Akshu yaha chahiye, 11:30 tak ka time hai tumhare pass."
"Roo rahi ho?"

These voices started to take over her body, her head started to pound and she started feeling dizzy, that is when her feet slipped as she rolled down a few stairs; her head bumped on the railing, she was bleeding, not much yet enough that if help doesn't arrive then she'll die then and there within an hour maximum, it was her panic attack that made her believe she won't even survive for half an hour.

He had reached his destination and parked his bike. He straight up went to the main door and started slamming his palm on it,
"Akshu! darwaza kholo, mai jaantu hu tum ander hi ho aur tumhe liye bina mai kahi ni jaane wala, so open the door."

She heard his furastrated tone and was in a bit of relief that he was there, with all the strength she had, she shook the side table which made the lamp fall placed on it, it was indication from her to make him aware that yes she was there.

"I knew it, ki tum ander ho.", he said with clenched jaw to himself as he pulled out his phone to dail her number, he was clearly able to hear the ringtone from outside.

"Pick up the phone, dammit.", another thought came in his mind.

She dragged herself near the phone which fell nearby to her and anyhow manged to swipe the reciever side.

"Akshu! Koi nautanki nahi chahiye mujhe, darwaza kholo warna mai todd kar ander aa jaauga, you know me."

"Abhi.....Abhi.....help....", these were the only words she was able to utter before she trailed off.

His anger was washed away with fear,
"Akshu! Akshu! Kya....Kya hua?"
His question didn't met with any reply.
He grew more worried and afraid, he moved to the lawn to sneak inside from the window.
By reaching the window, he was frozen by looking at the view, she was there lying near the stairs, blood dripping from her head, she trying her best to drag herself to the main gate to unlock it.