XII

After Dr. Tum injected me with benzdo...di...pins...bendzodipins. What was that again?

[Benzodiazepines are a class of drugs that can treat a range of conditions. Doctors often prescribe them to treat anxiety, seizures, and insomnia.

The short-term use of these medications is usually safe and effective, but long-term use can lead to tolerance, dependence, and other adverse effects.]

"Benzodiazepines can help you treat your anxiety, this will only take a month for your medication." (If this duration is long for benzodiazepines please correct me I'm not a med student, that would help me a lot)

"I assumed it will take 3 years for my medication doc?

"You have a different session of medication."

"Oh."

"Your other medication is scheduled tomorrow, see you."

After that, we leave and drive home.

"Mom, can we drop off to dad just 15 minutes?"

"Sure."

My mom left inside the car because she is scared of ghosts.

"Hi, dad! I'm back again, that fast right? I'm having medications and therapy and can't visit you for 3 years, maybe. And after I finished my medications I can visit you every day... I promise you."

I waved him goodbye to his grave and took off.

"You were quick. It was only 5 minutes."

"You have work, mom. Besides, I don't have many words to tell dad."

"You are so worried about my job. Okay, let's get you home."

***

9:00 pm

I walked to the bridge and started painting, I also need some fresh air while doing it. I'm under my medication but I need to go outside just this time.

I jumped in my position when I saw a man sitting next to me. It's Nubsib.

"You scared me!"

SORRY.

How I wish I can understand him.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

"Why are you here at this time?"

I'M JUST HAVING A NIGHT WALK.

Gene gets some paper and pen from his art materials for him to understand Nubsib.

"Do you know how to write?"

Nubsib nodded as a response.

Gene started to write a sentence.

What are you doing at this time?

He gave it to Nubsib to write his feedback.

I'm just having a night walk. How about you? What are you doing here? You are newly discharged, right?

(No quotation marks since the conversation is written on the paper).

I'm doing my homework, I need some fresh air.

Continue what you're doing. I'll watch you.

Please don't. I can't focus if someone is looking at me while doing a painting.

Is it okay then if I look at you?

Gene's cheeks began to heat up. Why is Nubsib this flirty? Who knows? Innocent ones are the flirtiest.

He didn't write back and resumed brushing.

Nubsib glancing Gene and not giving attention to his painting. He can't justify why his eyes doesn't get off of this man.

"Oh! I ran out of white paint?"

I'll be right back.

[Info: Nephophobia doesn't have a permanent medication. I just included the benzodiazepines since the phobia is related to anxiety problems. I hope you get what I'm explaining, I'm not really good at it.]