XVII

[Warning! This chapter is not suitable for ages below 12. Ignore and skip this part]

February 14th

I waited for Sib to ring the doorbell. It was approximately 7:49 pm, 11 minutes before 8 pm. We will stone skip together. In the same place, maybe? He never stated where. Luckily, the weather tonight in Prawet is nice.

Ding dong!

I instantly walked towards the door. He must be here!

"Hey!"

SHALL WE GO?

"You are early 10 minutes."

I'M HERE 20 MINUTES AGO.

"Let's go!"

We started walking. I'm not expecting this as a date, he just wanted to stone skip. And I am not used to quiet things, it makes me bored. Or maybe I want the atmosphere light when I am with him? I am aware he can not talk back but, I have this feeling which is hard to explain.

"Why do you want to stone skip with me?"

"Answer it on your thoughts."

"Write something on the paper if you don't like me to talk much. Put down a YES response or just nod."

I was waiting, but no response, even a nod from him. I'll take it as a no. In that case, he is okay with me talking a lot.

I pick up a flat rock I saw on the road. I can use this later.

Thereafter 15 minutes of walking, they arrived at the riverside. The same river they had stone skipped with last week.

Nubsib saw Gene pale, so he offers him a water bottle.

"Thank you."

They begin to look for a flat stone, they separate ways again.

While Gene is collecting stones, Nubsib is on the tree, engraving something.

N + G

"Hey, Sib! I found stones, let's stone skip."

He put the rock down and walk near the river. "Here's your stones. If it isn't enough for you, you can get some of my st-" Gene was cut by his own words when Nubsib place his lips upon his. He was completely shocked, still processing.

He kissed back when Nubsib caressed his cheeks. Their heartbeats were louder than the crickets chirping.

When the kiss got deeper, Gene tightened the grip on Nubsib's shoulder. Nubsib carries him towards the water without breaking the kiss.

"Wait. Our clothes will get wet."

Gene undressed his shirt and hoodie at the same time and initiate kissing Nubsib. Nubsib found it hot, he smiled between their kisses. The kiss was sweet and romantic.

When they reached the water, Gene removes Nubsib's shirt and throws it somewhere on the grass. He splashes Nubsib some water and made Nubsib splash back. They were chasing each other causing to create a big splash. As Nubsib finally got Gene, he backed hug him.

Tonight was perfect for the two.

They went back to the land with their pants, hairs, and bodies are wet. They wear their shirts as the wind was crawling through their skins.

"Your paintings are great! I love it." Gene said sitting on the grass. Nubsib looked at him and smiled.

"Do you still want to do stone skipping?" He nods.

"Here. I challenge you to skip 8."

Nubsib picks up a rock and throws it. He skipped 6, closer to 8. It's Gene's turn to throw and the stone skipped to 7.

Gene's phone rang several times but he could not hear it, he is enjoying his night with Nubsib.

(Sorry, I'm not good at making romantic scenes. Happy hearts day everyone! Thank you for reading my story♡)