Chapter 26

Our fingers entwined and I pressed my mouth into her beautiful mouth and kept devouring her. Her chest heaved and I seperated her legs with the help of my knee which was now placed in between her thighs as she moaned in my mouth.

Her lips tasted berry like probably due to the flavour of her lip balm left over since night. I kissed her passionately drawing her lower lip between my teeth when my hands moved brushed her curves touching and worshiping her body. Her waist...her hips...her chest...my woman was a goddess.

'God you are beautiful Shilpa!!!' I whispered as I left her mouth and attacked her chest. My lips had a language of its own.. only known to her body right now. I kissed her neckline showering sloppy wet kisses as my knee in between her thighs brushed her inner thighs earning a shudder from her body.

My eyes fell on that stupid chain in her neck and I had a bad urge to pull that chain and throw it away by breaking it into pieces but that would have hurt Shilpa physically and maybe emotionally as well as Kshitij is her childhood bestie. I simply moved my fingers behind the nape of her neck finding the hook to the chain and unhooked it and put it across on the table. And went onto lick and shower kisses on her neckline and that's when I felt her fingers which were raking my hair stopped.

I looked at her face when she had a questionable expression on her face. I confessed honestly looking into her eyes...
'No one else can make you wear anything in your neck except me! This beautiful neck can only hold the nuptial chain I will make you wear!' I said and her eyes filled with tears. I slowly caressed her cheek with my thumb finger and slowly rubbed the corner of the eyes which were pouring fresh tears and I whispered...

'Shhhhh please baby! Please!!! I know I took a lot of time to understand this! But just the thought of you leaving me alone in this house here and leaving to India is all enough for me to die several deaths! I don't know what is this! I can't promise you if this is love Shilpa but this is definitely not 'just a habit!'. You are beyond 'just another habit' for me. Sleeping in your arms...kissing you...sharing this quilt with you...sharing this bed with you is much more beyond just a habit Shilpa! You are like home and home is not just habit!

Home is the place were you live...Home is happiness...Home is....

Home is you!!! You are my home Shilpa!' I said with all my honesty and fresh ounces of tears escaped her eyes when she chuckled and my fingers rubbed her cheeks softly and our foreheads rested against each other while we were trying to calm our raised heartbeats and I announced...

'Dont go Shilpa!! I need you! Not to date! Not to think over but just to make you mine! Forever after!!!' I said cupping her face in my hands when our foreheads still rested against each other's!!!

'And your past?' she asked and I blinked through my tears and sniffled through my words and managed to whisper...

'Is painful! Still hurts! But I know it's only you who can calm me down! I'm broken from within but without you I will be tarnished Shilpa! I know I may not be able to forget my past but with you I know I can forgive myself and Aditi both!!! I can move on...with you but never without you! Never without you!' I said and she smiled through her tears and whispered something insane...

'I love you Naman!!!' and my breath hitched at her confession.

She slowly cupped my face in her tiny little chubby palms and whispered...
'I do!!! Don't ask me since when but I realised it when I saw you a month ago on that hospital bed and I knew I'm screwed!!! My heart couldn't take it to see you like that! I had fallen deep into the pit and since then I was struggling my way out. But I couldn't make it. And now I know will never make it from there. I'm drowned and destroyed!' she said with a smile as tears kept flowing from her eyes and I cupped her face and kissed her nose.

She wiped her tears and whispered...
'But you don't have anything to worry Naman! These are my feelings and my emotions. I know you don't love me but I want you to know what you said few seconds ago means the world to me! You mean world to me!!!' and I kissed her nose again cupping her face more while she smiled and fresh tears left her eyes and I kept showering kisses all over her face and finally asked her...

'You won't leave me na? I can't imagine my life without you Shilpa! Please don't leave me! I don't care we stay here in Dubai or in India till you are in my arms I can live anywhere! Till you belong to me I can shift anywhere!!! Till I get to snuggle into your quilt I am ok to even live in a hut!' I said and she chuckled and nodded a yes and next minute I smashed my lips into hers and for the first time ever she kissed me back with equal passion.

God her lips!!! Her lips were anything I could ever describe. Our mouths moved in perfect sync and my hands automatically found its way inside her tshirt and slowly caressed her bare stomach playing around her belly button while she shuddered under my touches. My knee found its way again in between her inner thighs and this time she captured my knee in between her thighs and at this passionate moment I felt her teeth consuming my lips.

She lightly bit my lower lip and I shoved my tongue into her mouth and slowly my hands moved towards her midriff and above and when my hands attempted to move even more above is when her hand held my hand in one grip while my hand was still inside the tshirt. Just the layer of cloth holding my hand and she nodded a 'No' and I made a puppy face to her and she nodded a 'No' again.

'Why???' I whined and pouted like a kid stopped from eating his favorite candy.

'Because it's inappropriate!' she said and I raised an eyebrow saying...

'Well I think without those barriers or shall I say bra-rriers!!! It's more than appropriate!!!' and her eyes widened in shock while turning crimson pink and I couldn't help but burst out laughing looking at her blushing to the roots. She simply hid her face into my chest and I pulled her into a tighter hug and I experienced peace after months. I smiled and lied down on the pillow when she lied on my chest.

Our peaceful sleep was broken by continuous knocking on the door and I managed to get up and open the door when Shilpa still rolling on the bed. The minute I opened the door my eyes met with a shocked looking 'Biscuit' who simply asked me...

'Chip??? You in Chip's room???' and I rubbed my eyes and said

'Where else will you find a fiance? You must not be so shocked. Well you must be if you find someone else! But it's just me and my Shilpa!' I said and he was shocked. That's when Shilpa woke up and walked towards the door tying a bun and asked...

'What is it Cookie?'

'Ummm Chip it's the continuous phone calls on the landline...so many folks are calling on the landline and there are some press reporter's at the door too specially after today's news break out!!!'

And that's when my and Shilpa's sleep was shooed away. And we both screamed...

'Shit!!! Rizi!!!'

It's over!!! Naman Prabhu on a date with his secretary?

Why did #ShiNa broke up??? Inside details!!!

Naman cheated upon Shilpa!!! Secretary the third wheel???

Broken bones to a broken Heart - Dr Shilpa Nayak's heart shattered by Casanova - Naman Prabhu

Businessman or Casanova- Naman Prabhu's hidden affair! Dr Shilpa's broken heart!

'Damn I didn't know people were really this much interested in our personal life!!!' Shilpa announced sipping her coffee while still sitting next to me and I took a sip from her coffee mug while the biscuit boy was still staring at us with an unbelievable expression.

'You mean this is all a lie?' the biscuit packet looked at the newspaper and then us and Shilpa smiled saying...

'Absolutely!!!' and I held Shilpa's hand in mine and kissed her fingers whispering...

'200 percent!!! This is all rubbish!' I added

'So??? You aren't going to India???' he asked Shilpa and just when Shilpa was about to answer I said...

'She is!!! But she is going with me!!! We both are going to India!!!' and this time Shilpa's eyes twinkled and she shot me a look.

She smiled and recalled our discussion that we had at night while going to sleep last night.