Chapter 15

I kept sipping the 4th glass of chocolate milkshake while looking at the watch and huffed again.

I was waiting for him since last 3 hours. We were supposed to go for a shopping and then dinner. It wasn't new for me. He was always this workoholic creep. I had seen him working like this when Siya was heavily pregnant and Raghav had stayed back home to take care of her moody bestie who had gone completely nuts but then those days were different.

He still had a smiling face and work made him happy however now I knew it was only a facade to keep him busy and occupied.

After all Naman Prabhu was one of biggest hoteliers in Dubai right now. I knew that he won't have time for me but I was stuck as I had promised Siya that I would give it my hundred percent to this 'experiment' which both Naman and I thought was a terrible idea.

Reason!!! It's awkward!!!
Coz were friends!!!
Buddies!!!
We would give a hi five discussing how he would impress Aditi and he would help me hook up with his friends because I never found my kinda guy!!!

But destiny today brought us standing in the same boat where we both had to give each other a chance.

Atleast that's what my bestie who was now my only family thought about. God forbidden even his ex-wife Aditi wanted this to work out for us but we were polar opposites.

Sipping the last ounce of chocolate milkshake I saw the time again, it was nine past thirty and I smiled and cancelled the dinner reservations yet another time. I rolled my eyes and thought...

'Another failed dinner date!!! Huhhh Siyuuu...I told you this won't work out. Your stupid idea of giving this a try doesn't work baby... doesn't work!!!' I muttered while I heard a voice...

'Oh....damnnn...How long have you been waiting' he asked picking a cup of coffee from the coffee machine and I smiled saying '3 hours!!!' and he froze.

'Shit...I'm sorry Shilpa...you know it's the November month. December is the Christmas season so there is so much planning involved...I'm so sorry!!!' he genuinely apologized and I smiled. These are the times I can't say shit to him. That ruffled hair, the tie hanging low to his neck, his white shirt stiff so stiff enlarging his chest some more and the light stubble. Sexy and tired what a confusing combo!!!

'You know I can make up for the dinner...I can take you to our hotel...' to which I smiled and stood up saying...

'Its fine Naman...it's not a compulsion... spending time with each other is important, dinner is just a reason' I said and he sat down next to me...

'You still hate my hi five restaurant hun??? It's one of the best in Dubai' he said while I smiled saying...

'I would still prefer the Charmure Upkari (Mangalorean Chat made of puff rice, raw mango, salt and chilli powder) made by You' I said and he blushed flashing his dimples and gosh my heart skipped a beat.

'Lets go home then!!!' saying he held my hand in his and I felt a current pass down my spine. Damn this is not the first time he held my hand but then there's something changing between us ever since Siya asked us to officially 'Date' each other before marriage.

Fuck!!! This is not easy!!!

Definitely not for those who are going to find love again in life!!!

Supplementary exams have never been easy for anyone. The fear to fail is always there somewhere...

In this case...we are giving a chance to

SUPPLEMENTARY LOVE!!!

I really had grand plans for his birthday but his stupid meetings screwed them up. We reached home and he began cooking again. This time he made Charmure upkari again and although it was fun but I still wanted more...