Chapter 20

Our breaths mixed...our eyes met...
Her heaving chest made something somersault in my chest...

I slowly bent more towards her face and I heard a 'Huhhh' sound leave her mouth...

Her mouth!!! Her red puckered lips so inviting...so full ..so soft!!! How would they feel against my thin ones...I had never wanted to kiss someone this desperately in years as I want this one moment to happen between her and me!!!

An inch gap between our lips and my eyes kept shuffling between her eyes and her lips. She kept staring at me wide eyed anticipating what I was capable of. Little did she know her proximity was driving me nuts. Given a yes I would simply ask my driver to shutter up the partition between us and take her right here right now. I didnt care if I had a broken arm or a damaged leg or still recovering rib bones!!!

My hand slowly left the grip of her phone and moved to reach her jaws. I wanted to cup those full radiating cheeks. Feel their warmth. But she suddenly clears her throat and jumps back to her seat and looks outside the window.

What the fuck was I going to do. My jaws hang at my own actions and I close my eyes at how I almost picturised to kiss her red lips. Her perfect full red lush sexy ....STOP!!!!

'Naman can I have my phone please...' and knowing the thick air between us I don't play around and offer her phone back to her. She grabs the phone from my hand while in the course of it our fingers brush and I feel electrocuted!!!

She as well pulls away quickly and doesn't look in my direction. Did she feel that too???

'Sir we have arrived!' my driver says and I quickly loosen my tie while Shilpa says casually...
'Well...seems like it's show time!!!'

Shilpa clears her throat seeing the flooded high society population in the restaurant that Shazia booked for us. It was one of the most expensive yet so crowded. This is sure to be a big show wooow!!!

We make an entry and I thank god that Shazia booked a table at a seperate booth for us and there is still enough privacy. Well atleast we can plan things.

We silently take seats and out of habit I go to pull a chair for her when she signals me via her eyes not to. I ignore her and I still pull chair for her and she sits on it while she whispers...
'Naman...we are here to fight not show these cute gestures!!!'

And I simply take my chair and say...'For your stupid plan I can't leave my chivalry!!!' to which she chuckles and says...'Says the man who simply never thought of a girl's emotions and used her like a tissue paper only to make his ex wife jealous!!! So much for your chivalry Mr Prabhu' and it's the first time in an entire month she acknowledges this topic and I don't let this chance go.

My hand quickly reaches over to her hand that was on the table and squeezes it lightly and I say...
'I know Shilpa...What I did with you was so unfair to you. It's like you were being grinded between mine and Aditi's J game!!!' and she chuckles... while I wonder why is she laughing.

She smiles and says...
'You know what is funny? You think there is a J game between you and Aditi. Your J game is there inside that little head of yours whose parts need some oiling. Aditi is a finished chapter Naman. She is happy. She is married. Fuck she is even pregnant with someone else's baby and even after all this you think by playing these silly J games you will get Aditi back then you will be the only one waiting while Aditi will be getting her grandchildren married in future and you would be making a fool of yourself!!!'

In my defence I quickly say...
'Im not trying to get Aditi back in my life. I don't want her back!!!' and Shilpa simply makes an annoyed and disgusted face and says...