Chapter 23

'Cookie is a boy!!!' I asked in one go and Shilpa's eyes went wide and she gulped looking at me with a shocked expression and said...'Ummm yes I think so!!!' while the man behind me adds giggling 'Well I definitely think so!!!' and he bursts out laughing while I see Shilpa smiling too.

'Ummm...Well I think I already told you that he was going to be the HOD of the neurology department of the hospital you were admitted to!!! You probably didn't listen well' she says and I mentally curse myself for not concentrating on what she said before.

'Oh that's fine Chip gets always a little too excited when it's me!!' says the biscuit boy!!!

'Chip???' I ask and this time he pulls Shilpa in a side hug and says 'Chip!!!' and I raise my left eyebrow as I notice him wrapping Shilpa more and more into a side hug and I simply pull Shilpa by her wrist and she crashes into my chest as I whisper...

'Well yea... maybe because she only remembers what is important Mr Biscuit!!!' I say while still looking into Shilpa's eyes which had grown as wide as saucers at my sudden action of pulling her into my arms.

'Ummm actually it's Cookie!' he says...

'Yea Cookie... Biscuit same thing!' I say rolling my eyes and Shilpa looks a little embarassed but she quickly introduces...

'Ummm Cookie...this is Naman and Naman... that's Cookie aka Kshitij!'

'Ohhh so you are the family friend with whom Shilpa is staying!!!' he adds and I shoot Shilpa a death glare.

Family friend? Just a family friend? Really?

But I choose to correct him as I add...
'Well...not just a family friend...I'm both her friend and family too...infact I'm her boyfriend no...I mean her fiance!' I clearly put my words while still holding onto Shilpa's waist and this time she looks shocked and flushed.

The biscuit boy looks at her and me and then bursts out laughing.

'Oh you mean the fake fiance??? That's you? Nice meeting you buddy!!!' he says and this time it's my turn to be shocked.

He pulls Shilpa closer with his arms around her shoulder and says in a menacing tone almost...
'Chip doesn't hide anything from her Cookie! Right Cookie Chip?' and I really want to break this Cookie right now and probably powder him into a fucking mixer.

But I'm more upset with Shilpa because she didn't hide it from him. He knows our little secret.

'You told him?' I ask Shilpa and she looks elsewhere and says ...

'He was in India for a trip then...he saw the papers and called me up!!!' she said and my anger grows on her but I try to still keep my calm. I look at him and flash a smile but next second I pull Shilpa into my chest and I feel her bossoms crash into my hard chest and I keep looking into her brown orbs and whisper...

'That was when I wasn't serious about her. But now we are dating! Right Jaan?' I ask and her eyes widen as big as saucers and she gulps nervously and my eyes move from eyes to her lips and back...

'Jaan???' she asks and repeat again 'Jaan!' and she clears her throat and slowly moves her mouth closer to my ears and whispers...

'You must not overdo it! Cookie is my bestie. He can catch my lie even before I think about it!!!' and just when I want to answer more she adds up taking a step away from me loosening my grip on her waist saying...

'Ummm Cookie!!! He means we have decided to give it a chance and I dont think it is wo'

'See she also doesn't think it's not working! It's working! It's working...we even went on a date last night! Right Babe?' I ask pulling her in a side hug and she opens and closes her mouth multiple times is when that biscuit decides to open its mouth...