Chapter 12

Morning rays of sun fell upon my face and I slowly turned around and covered myself more in the warm quilt. It felt a tad bit too warmer. It even smelled good.

It smelt scented. It reminded me of Naman!!!

Naman???

What the F!!!!

In one go I opened my eyes and for a brief minute I felt my voicebox would explode. I wanted to scream but I covered my mouth with both my hands.

I was currently sharing a blanket with Naman...in his room...on his bed!!!

Wasn't this the same me who came to Dubai 10 days ago!!! That's some speed we caught since the date we had last night!!! Date??? If I could even call that...

His breathing was slow and steady. I tried to stay calm not wanting to scare a baby like him who was deep asleep!!!
Baby?!???

Isn't this 'baby'ing each other getting a little too much!!!
Naman it is!!! That's much better!

I kept looking at his adorable face... Those long eyelashes on his big beautiful eyelids that were closed. His eyelashes almost brushed his cheeks. That pout of his pink lips definitely kissable!!!

Kissable??? Shilpa!!! Holy water on your thoughts!!!

Those pink cheeks and that lush hair so messy settling on his forehead.

God!!! He's so cute!
Yeah!!! Cute is better than hot! And thank god he wore a tshirt last night!!! Damn that was embarassing!!!

Shilpa??? Don't you think you must step out of the quilt right now???
But it's warm!!!

And you don't need so much warmth girl!

Oh you do!!! You do Shilpa! It's just that you don't know!

No!!! Stop it!!!

Naaaa infact cuddle him!!! Even better wanna kiss that pout???????

'Stoppppp!!!' I yelled and in one go Naman opened his eyes and I closed my mouth.

He narrowed his sleepy gaze on me and smiled wishing...'Good morning' and I couldn't help but smile but what he did next had my heart in my mouth...

In one go he wrapped his big arms around me and pulled me into his quilt and tried to make some space for himself in my pillow and almost digged his face in my shoulder. His 5'oclock stubble tickled my cheeks and my heart almost stopped as I felt him so close to me... I could hardly speak anything...

'Hows your leg?' he asked

'Seems better now!!!' and just when I slowly managed to get out he pulled me back asking...

'Where??? Shutup and sleep!!! It's a Saturday!!!' he said and tried to get off his hold and he let go...

I slowly limped and managed to go to the washroom. By the time I came out I noticed a cup of hot coffee was kept on his dressing table with a sticky note...

'Sleep! I am making breakfast!!!' and I smiled.

And how could I deny sleep. I had the delicious cup of coffee and went back to bed again...the breathtaking smell of asafoetida made me open my eyes and I could see a tray full of Undi (rice dumplings) along with Dalitoy (lentil soup) and a glass of orange juice on the bed and next to it was Naman.

'Good morning again Sweetheart!!! How are you feeling?' he asked and I was stumped again...

What's with all these names he's been giving me since last night...

'Well Vanni told me Undi is a dish for which you could even sacrifice sleep...so I thought why not make some!!! Here' saying he made me eat a morsel of it and I moaned at its delicious taste closing my eyes.