Chapter 24

'Propo....proposed???? And ...Ummm what did Shilpa say???' I asked Vanni in a go. Only I know how my heart is pounding right now!!!

'Ummm well!!! Look Kshitij was one good looking man...I mean you know he's super charming...good with girls, junior college captain in basketball, athletic body I mean you kn..'

'Siyaaaaaa!!! Just get to the point! We understood he was a so called stud!!! Damn these men from Appy's family are all stud types is it?' my brother's jealousy was at its peaks and here my heart was in my mouth...

'Well!!! If it was any other girl they would have simply said a yes but you know it's Ships we are talking about and she somehow could only take him as a friend. So....she denied!!!' and here I breathed a sigh of relief!!!

'Uffff!!!! Thank god!!!' I said at once

'Wellllll...but!'

'But???? What's the but Vanni?' I asked and she smiled adding

'But Kshitij... didn't stop! He kept proposing her...almost every damn year!!! But Shilpa kept denying...the reason why although I kept finding proposals for her and even proposed of Kshitij to her she outright denied saying 'He is a friend' and she doesn't see the spark! Which you know actually surprised me!' Vanni said with a naughty smile

'Surprised???' I asked and she chuckled saying

'Well you...were also a friend! So I really don't know why she agreed to date you and not Kshitij when Kshitij was wayyyy more handsome, from her profession too and even liked her'

'I like her too Vanni!' I was quick and I could notice both my brother and Vanni smiling at me...

'We know that you whipped cream!!! But you know there's a thing...never take someone for granted! I mean sure you both are dating and you like each other but then there's a saying if you don't value you treasure and keep it safe...it's easy for robbers to you know attack it!!!'
My brother said and I was alerted

'What do you mean bro?'

'Wellll!!! It's high time you pull up your sleeves...I think you must propose Shilpa for marriage soon atleast before there's someone trying to pursue her!!!'

'My Shilpa will not entertain anyone like that!' I was quick

'Welllll true! You know how Shilpa is...but the thing is you don't know how Kshitij is... he's toooooo sexy to resist Naman'

And again my brother kept his palm on Vanni's mouth saying 'We are done with Kshitij Bhajan!!! I think you must go to Shilpa' my brother said

'But she is with that Kshitij in his room!!!'

'Then go get her!!! Woo her!!! You are dating her! Don't let her go so easily!!! Shoo now!' saying my brother disconnected the call

Just the thought of Shilpa and that biscuit packet together started giving me panic attacks!!!

And in one go I took my walking stick and marched towards his room. I could hear loud laughter as I was approaching the room.

Why are they laughing so much???

What if he is messing around with her???
Shit!!! Noooo!!!

In one go I pushed the door open and my eyes practically popped out of my sockets I see that biscuit packet bare chested standing infront of Shilpa and offering his shirt to Shilpa!!!

What the hell???

'Why are your biscuits on display?' I ask in one go and he smirks while I don't even care about my leg and walk towards Shilpa saying