Unknown Mistake: 3

Start from the beginning

The older didn't even say anything even if she did feel her squirming into her space. She would even pull her closer so she could lay on comfortably.

It only hurt Jennie that Jisoo chose to completely ignore her and end their friendship because she was afraid of herself hurting Jennie.

"You haven't changed anything much." She looked at Jisoo who was dazed out in thought.

"Chu?" The raven snapped out and looked at her with confusion written on her face

"Huh? What? Sorry!" The way Jisoo's puppy eyes glanced back only made Jennie's heart swell further.

"Nothing." She softly smiled at Jisoo. "I'm hungry. Let's go get some breakfast."

"You shouldn't be here in the first place." Jisoo held her back by her wrist before she could exit the room but her sudden surge of strength was too much to the point it made the latter collide into her.

Of course, she balanced for them both and caught her before they fell on their butts. Jisoo would hate to have another rollerblading incident. She quickly let go once she felt Jennie looking at her in shock.

"Sorry." Her change in demeanor surprised Jisoo herself. She quickly followed it up. "I didn't even pull that hard anyway." The raven snubbed, looking away guiltily.

Jennie's playful giggles ended once she looked down at Jisoo. Her eyes almost bulged out. It really was awkward seeing it for herself but it was just something she has to get used to.

"And why shouldn't I be here, Chu?" The older glared, taken back by Jennie who leaned closer to her face.

"Is it because I make you nervous? Or..." Her finger trailed down her torso, stopping right above her waistline. "...is because I make you..."

"Make me?" Jisoo caught her finger and lifted it off her body.

Jennie gleefully whispered the next word, making Jisoo's whole body shiver and heat up immediately.

"Hard." She innocently smiled while Jisoo grabbed a pillow to hide herself.

"What the hell?! Why would you look?"

"Hey! It's not my fault I have eyes." She shrugged off.

"You still shouldn't look!" Jisoo raised her voice in embarrassment.

"It's not like it's anything I won't see." Jennie murmured under her breath.

"What?!"

"Nothing!" She rolled her eyes before regaining her composure after her suggestive thought.

"You can't tell anyone about this, Jen!"

"Pfft! Like I would want to share this with anyone else." Jennie clicked her tongue.

"Good." Jisoo let out a sigh of relief before sitting on the edge of her bed with the pillow still laying on her lap.

She was about to walk away when she realized she forgot to inform her of the most important thing.

"Oh, and Chu," The raven lifted her head to gaze into her eyes once again.

"I know what you are. So you better not avoid me anymore. I'll tell auntie I slept over. Come down for breakfast. We can talk later."

Jisoo watched her skip out with a gaping mouth.

By the time she decided to call Lisa for answers, her mom already yelled for her to come down for breakfast

----------

"Thanks for breakfast, auntie!" Her wide smile elicited a laugh from Jisoo's mom who pinched her cheek in return