Then, as my vision clears, I see an unconscious Callie lying on the floor. Phoenix kneels over her with furrowed eyebrows.

"She's not breathing." He's quiet, and I watch him begin to do chest compressions on her. I cover my mouth with a shaky hand and look around. All of us watch the scene play out in front of us.

River comforts Ellis as he looks on with wide, scared eyes. Mason stands next to Miller and looks at Callie with a sorrowful face. Annie watches as her son tries to save the love of our life, and Luca looks at me with a guilt-stricken face.

My eyes avert back to my sunshine and I anxiously tap my foot.

Come on, baby.

You wouldn't dare leave us, you love us too much.

"Come. On. Princess." Phoenix grits as he presses down onto her chest. I don't miss the tears that drop from his face as he tries to save her life.

I can't look, so I have to turn away. I crouch down, resting my elbows on my thighs, and glare at the concrete ground. I can't live a life without Callie. Sometimes I wonder how I ever survived before I met her. Probably because I didn't.

It feels like hours as Phoenix tries to revive Callie. My eyes are clenched shut, and I have to shake my head in denial of what's happening right now. My Callie can't die. She's strong.

Coughing and choking pull me out of my torturous thoughts.

"Thank bloody fuck! That would have been tragic!"I ignore Mason and rush over to my girl, who has been turned on her side as she coughs up the water in her lungs.

"Hey, hey. You're okay." I whisper reassuringly, rubbing her back as she continues to cough and whimper. I throw Phoenix an appreciative look, but his eyes remain on Callie. I look over at Miller, whose face is relaxed — overall, he's relieved because our Callie is alive and breathing.

"Your mum is a bitch." Callie croaks with a small smile on her face.

There's my girl. My sunshine.

"Yeah." I chuckle lightly.

"I thought I was gonna die." She stares at the ceiling with wide eyes.

"Shut up. We wouldn't have let you." Phoenix mutters, and he still looks tense as he looks Callie over for any injuries. "Then who would I of got coffee with?"

"Please, you don't even like coffee." My eyes widen and Phoenix freezes before slowly turning his head to look Callie in the eyes.

"How the fu—"

"You don't think I noticed the fact you'd order coffee and never drink it. Then I'd watch you take a sip and watch as your face twists in disgust. You know coffee shops do other drinks right?" She raises her eyebrows in amusement and Phoenix scoffs.

"I hate to ruin this back from the dead reunion, but we should probably get out of here." Mason's words have me tensing, and I slowly stand up, lifting Callie into my arms.

She's way too weak to be moving on her own at the moment.

"The place has been cleared. Everyone's gone, we'll leave the way we came from, just to be on the safe side." River tells us, and I nod, not taking any chances.

•••

Callie

"Are you three just going to stand there and stare at me forever?" I tilt my head at all of them and shuffle around on the bed, trying to get comfortable. I huff and stare at the cast on my wrist, which I broke when trying to get free. "Come here." I open my arms up and watch in amusement as they fight to get to me.

It ends up being Everest right on top of me with his head on my chest, while Miller and Phoenix cuddle up on either side of my body.

"What happens now?" I whisper after a comfortable silence.

"River checked CCTV to the office and there's been no sign of Chloe. She won't go there straight away, but when she does, we'll move in. She'll step into that building, but there's no way she'll leave it." Miller tells me, and I slowly nod my head, running my fingers through Ev's hair. I coo lightly at the fact he's fallen asleep, his cheek squished against my chest.

"Then what?"

"Then we go back home."

"Back to England?" Miller nods, and a sigh of relief leaves my mouth.

I think it's about time we went back home.

"This is far from over, my love, unfortunately. Until Chloe is dead, we can't rest." Miller whispers, reaching forward to place a light kiss on my neck, and I moan lightly. "Fuck, I thought we were going to lose you." He pulls his head from my neck and looks at me with sad eyes.

"Nothing can break us apart." I smile at him and feel Ev's arms tighten around my body.

"Can we have sex?"

I throw my head back in laughter.

A/N
You will not be robbed okayyy😂💙