Chapter 15

4 weeks later

He cheated on me. Made a fool of me. In front of everyone.

Ha! Just kidding! As if he could, pfft.

Students were scattered around the hallway, most of them trying to get out of this hell-hole called 'High School'.

Today was a particularly a rough day. All the teachers were persistent to give homework on homework, plus mid terms were approaching as well. Yay life! Note the sarcasm.

Heath was waiting for me in the parking lot after school. We were somewhere in between being private and public which was the only way we wanted to keep our relationship.

I had grounded some rules as well much to his dismay but he eventually agreed; No making out during school because education is more important for me, sneaking out minimum at night because last time my mom nearly caught me and do not give a second glance at any rumor, talk if something serious.

"I think we should add one more rule," was the first thing I said to him and he looked up from his phone.

An instant smile graced on his lips but after taking in what I said, a horrified look passed on his face.

He groaned, "Please don't say no making out after school because then this will not work," he gestured between us and I chuckled.

"I was going to say you should not be allowed to look so pretty especially alone, someone might kidnap you but sure if you want that rule as well, I'll put it too."

"Firstly, do not call me pretty again. Say some manly word. And secondly, if you put that rule I'll burn the non existent book of rules."

I laughed again and we wrapped our arms around each other, hugging as tightly as possible.

"I missed you," he whispered and kissed me on top of my head.

"We literally had lunch together in the cafeteria today, but sure I missed you too,"

It was his turn to laugh now, "Way to ruin a moment, Princess."

I scrunched my nose at him and said, "C'mon lets go."

——————————————————————————

On the way back we talked about anything and everything.

"The teachers were so annoying today. I felt like killing Mr. Viktor."

He nodded his head, "I agree. I'll help you bury the body,"

I smiled sweetly at him, "And see that's the only reason I'm with you. Well, technically also because of your looks but whatever."

He shook his head, "And I'm with you just because you help me with school."

I stuck my tongue out at him and he reciprocated the gesture.

"Oh! Did you hear Gianna's returning to our school?" I said to him.

He took a left turn and asked with a frown on his face, "Oh? Didn't she left for San Diego after this summer?"

I nodded, "Yeah she did but some are saying her father left her and her mother there and now they have no one in San Diego, while others are saying her mother cheated on her father."

He had a look of concentration on his face and I wondered if he even heard me.

When we reached at my place, I placed my hand on his, "Hey, you okay?"

He looked at our hands clasped together then kissed me, "Yeah, I am."

"Good, because you have to teach me how to make lasagna today. C'mon."

I dragged him towards my house and he laughed behind me.

——————————————————————————

they're honestly so cute and HOLY SHIT 100 READS?! OH MY GOD TYSM 💜😭

VOTE, COMMENT & FOLLOW!