Epilogue

"Aurora Lilly Hossler get back here" Jaden chuckles as his six year old daughter runs away from her father stark naked after taking a bath. "Nuh uh don't wanna" she yells back giggling as she tries to find a safe place to hide.

He sighs and begins looking before finding his little girl behind the couch covering her eyes hoping her father wouldn't find her. He smiles and lifts the small girl in his arms and taking her back to the bathroom before dressing her in pajamas.

"Daddyyy" she whines as he lotions her body with baby lotion. "Yes Lil's" she pouts, "when's momma and bubba coming home" she asks innocently.

He shrugs tugging on her pants "soon baby, mama left for a big meeting" he smiles kissing his daughters forehead.

It's been years and Jaden is now in his early 40's over the years Nessa went to college and worked hard to build her own company Hossler's estate. While as Jaden still toured and did music.

Colson and Megan did indeed end up having one more child, Alice. Nessa was over the moon by the news and since then little Alice became her best friend.

Elijah's now seventeen and grew to look and act just like his father. Over the years he grew up to be the beautiful and kindhearted boy his parent's believed he would be.

As for everyone else Quinton and Cynthia are married and had two kids. Bryce is dating  Jessie going on seven years. And Josh has been dating Valerie for a few months and could never be more happier.

"Dad I'm home" Elijah's voice rang as Jaden was finishing up Aurora's hair in two pig tails. "There all done pumpkin" he kisses his daughters head.

"I'm in the bathroom son" Jaden yells back. Elijah soon walks into the bathroom smiling ear to ear. "So... How'd it go" Jaden asks seeing the bright smile on his son's face. They sit down in the kitchen to talk.

"Really great dad, I really like this girl, she's amazing" he says happily talking about Natalie the girl he's been seeing. Jaden smiles and nods "good I'm glad" just then Nessa walks in tiredly with her now sixth month pregnant bump clear on view.

"Darlin I told you to take it easy you're gonna wear yourself out" he says scolding his wife while rubbing her pregnant stomach. She smiles tiredly  "I know Jae but I had a few documents that needed to be done, people were already swamped in there finalizing paperwork and documents" she admits sitting in her husband's lap.

He smiles, "I know babe but think about the kids, you need to take it easy, you're due in a few months" he smiles rubbing her belly before kissing her before hearing a gag.

He slowly pulls away from her and looks back at his son, "oh shut the hell up Eli you'll be doing this to... Natalie was it" he smirks seeing his face turn red. "Oh Jae leave him alone" Nessa swats his shoulder.

"What's hell" a small voice speaks up, they all turn to see Aurora looking at them questioningly. "Nothing baby, daddy's just crazy" Nessa states causing Jaden to let out a small hey.

The small girl giggles nodding her head before running off to her play room. "Damn dad nice going" Elijah's laughs. Nessa shakes her head.

"I have three children" she laughs, Jaden kisses her shoulder. "Soon to be five" he winks. It was true in three months she'll be giving to twins. A baby boy and girl.

"Thanks for the reminder" she sighs resting her head on his chest. Just then a phone goes off and Jaden looks to see his son smiling at his phone probably texting back with Natalie.

"I'm gonna go to my room" Elijah announces before running off. "I hate that he's grown up already" Nessa speaks her thoughts sadly. Jaden rubs her arms giving her comfort, making her hum in content.

"I know my love but soon they'll out grow us all including the little ones in your stomach" she nods as he rubs her stomach once more.

"I think it's best we cherish the moments with them now as they grow up" he adds. "Yeah you're right" she turns and kisses him passionately.

"I love you" she states against his lips eyes closed. "I love you so much baby, thank you for coming into my life and changing it forever" he says lovingly caressing her cheek before kissing her once more.

It's the end 😭 I'mma cry thank you all for reading this. 💕

My favorite chapter. Please vote comment and follow