1. First day of senior year

Vote + Follow for the next chapter

Nessa

I groan when my bright lights shine through my room and stuff my face in my pillow.

Why is it hard?

I go to lift my head but I hear a groan mixed with a whine while they hold me towards them.

J: noooooooooooo. Five more minutes

Jaden?

Then it all comes back to me.

Public School.

Senior year

I groan squeezing his waist stuffing my face in his chest

J: what's wrong

His deep and raspy rang through my ears sending butterflies in my stomach. He loosens his hold letting me lift my self a little.

N: how'd you get here?

He chuckles. I think for a few minutes when it all came back to me.

"Nessa come down please" my father yells from downstairs. I throw my covers off of me and walk down. Once I make it in the living room I see my parents sitting with Jaden.

Jaden stands up and takes me in his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck making him bend down to hold my waist. After a few seconds of holding each other we let go.

"What's up dad" I ask sitting down. "Well tomorrow's the first day of senior year and I just wanted to let you know that" he pauses, causing me to raise a brow. "We're transferring you to a public school, we just thought It'd be best for you to branch out, to make new friends" after a few seconds of silence, considering my brain is still taking in the news. I nod.

"Wait why is Jaden here, no offense" I question before looking at him. He pouts placing a hand over his heart "one, rude. And two I'm driving you to school showing you around" I nod.

"Are you staying over?" He nods. "Mhm yup given permission by Mr-" he looks over at dad but stops mid sentence by dad's glare. "I- I mean Kell's" Jaden's formal, but my father doesn't like being called by his last name because he said and I quote it makes him feel old.

I giggle. "If looks could kill" I say looking at my father who's throwing daggers at Jaden. Jaden laughs pulling me closer to his tall frame. It's been five almost six months and we're still keeping our relationship at a slow pace. But during that time I've been receiving a ton of hate from mads and her 'fans' calling me a boyfriend stealer.

So Jaden decided to clarify things on Twitter, which sort of worked besides mads since she's still threatening me through Instagram. But I ended up telling Jaden after he seen me upset.

After dinner we watch a movie before heading to bed. "Did you bring clothes" he nods grabbing his bag. I nod before going to the bathroom to change. Once I walk out I see Jaden laying on the bed. I slip into bed and Jaden pulls me towards him causing me to place my head on his chest. "Night angel" I smile. " Night hossler".

MGK: I swear if you aren't out of that bed I'm gonna get the water

That simple warning from my father made Jaden jump out of bed. Causing my head to fall on the pillow.

MGK: thank you for listening Jaden. I'm grabbing that water.

Once dad's gone Jaden rubs my back with his warm hands on my bare skin causing me to hum.

J: c'mon angel. Get up for me please. I'll give you something in return.

I groan sitting up rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I get out of bed and hug his warm chest. My dad walks in with a cup of water.

MGK: so you listen to Jaden but not me

He frowns.

N: he was nice about it. You yelled and threatened to cover me in ice cold water.

I say still hugging him.

He nods leaving.

N: what's my reward?

He gently grabs my chin pecking me on the lips.

N: noo I have morning breathe

He laughs and we begin to get ready. I take a shower washing my hair, scrubbing my body before I shave. Everywhere.

I get out of the shower and get dressed in the clothes I placed on the counter.

I throw on Jaden's large button up shirt and tie it. I brush my teeth and walk out of my bathroom to see Jaden dressed in a simple black hoodie and grey sweatpants.

J: so that's where my shirt went?

I giggle. I stole this when I slept at his house. Jaden goes to the bathroom to brush is teeth before

We walk down and drive to school. Once we park in the parking lot I get out and Jaden grabs my hand walking towards the entrance.

I begin walking a little slower causing Jaden to stop.

J: what's wrong

I frown.

N: I- I'm nervous. People are gonna notice it's me, MGK'S Daughter and probably would want to be friends bc of my parents. Or they'd all crowd me for pictures.

He turns his bod cupping my face before resting his forehead on mine. Blue staring at green.

J: I'm going to be right by you the whole time.

I nod and he opens the door. Causing everyone to look and run our way asking for pictures or wanting to hang. Even a couple of boys had asked for my snap. Which Jaden did not like. Soon after my bodyguard; Jaden dismissed all of them we head towards the principals office but I whine causing him to stop.

J: what's wro-

I kiss him passionately. He cups my face kissing back. I hear whispers all around us, before we separate.

J: what was that for?

He smirks. I blush hiding my face with my small hands. I go to answer but a cheerful voice cuts me off.

Mds: babyyy!

Mads comes towards him pushing me away. I stumble landing on the floor. Mads goes to kiss him but he pushes her away.

J: what the hell Mads! For the last fucking time we're not dating. And you can't push Nessa. The hell is your problem

He basically yells lifting me up causing everyone's attention to land on us.

Nessa's outfit

Nessa's outfit.

Here's the first chapter. Well the next one for that matter. Jaden's tweet is on the side or on top. I tried making it sound like he wrote it but idk.