48: new addition

"um thank you for the question but uhm- I have to get going" I fake smile. I then walk to my car.

Once I'm back home I'm welcomed home to giggles  and a loud voice. "I'm gonna get you for that"Jaden says as he crawls slow while Lijah tries to run in his walker

I smile and set the bag down. Jaden then stops and looks up, I smile "what's going on here"  I cross my arms. He smiles widely before standing up and taking Lijah in in his arms.

"Just father son bonding time" he replies. I nod and look over at the boy in his arms as his eyes light up wiggling his way out of Jaden's grip. I smile and take him from him.

"Hey my love, miss me" I place kisses all over his face causing him to giggle. I then take him with me to the kitchen and feed him.

...

I change Lijah into a white long sleeve shirt with blue lettering along with grey sweatpants and a blue beanie.

Mine and Jaden's  family are coming over to see us today while we take pictures of the baby to announce our pregnancy.

"There you go" I kiss his cheek making him give out a little 'ah'. "Let's put on some socks for your little toes" I wiggle is toe before I lean over and grab some white socks.

I walk down with Lijah in my arms to see everyone in the living room talking. "Sissy!" Sasha exclaims running towards me.

She hugs my torso, "hey sash" I run my hand through her hair. "Hi baby" she says rubbing his feet, as  she looks up at Lijah, I smile at the two as Lijah just smiles.

Tomorrow is our first doctor's appointment with doctor Grayson, nothing life threatening just a check up.

"Hey mama" I hug my mom after I hand the baby to Jaden after Lijah was whining for him.

"How are we gonna do this" dad questions. "I have someone coming by to help with that" just as he says that a knock is known on the door.

Gran comes back with someone who is carrying his camera set. "Shall we get started"

....

A few hours passed and we are now are wrapping things up so we can put Lijah down for a nap. "Thank you for doing this on such short notice" Jaden tells the photographer.

"No problem man, I'm glad I could help" Jaden nods and hands him the stack of money. "Okay little guy let's get you to bed" I pick up Lijah.

Once the baby is in bed I go back down and sit in Jaden's lap. He hums and rubs my waist pulling me closer. I grab my phone and open up Instagram.

"Are you sure about this" I question. He kisses my neck circling his arms around. "Only if you are" I nod looking behind me, "I just want what's best for him."

He nods, "I know baby" I click on each photos before adding the caption.

.
.

.
.

Nessahossler: absolutely in aw of the thought of you and being your mother

Nessahossler: absolutely in aw of the thought of you and being your mother. Never knew a small person can do such  wonders on a person like me and your father.

....

It's the next day and I'm  packing  Elijah's diaper bag and before heading to his room. I smile at sight in front of me as soon as I stand in the doorway.

Jaden lifts Lijah's shirt before blowing on the exposed skin causing the baby to giggle loudly. Jaden chuckles finishing up his outfit before kissing the boys forehead.

We then head downstairs to eat something since we have about an hour before we leave. I go to the cabinet and pull out some baby food before grabbing a spoon.

I walk over and begin to feed Elijah. Once he's done I pick him up and take off his bib.

I clean up the mess before setting him on my lap. Once everyone is strapped in Jaden drives to the car.

Throughout the car ride the only sounds are coming from Elijah as he babbles playing with his toys.

Jaden grabs my hand and lifts it to his lips kissing the back of my hand. "What" I ask. He smiles rubbing circles with his thumb.

"Nothing, you're just beautiful" I roll my eyes smiling lightly. "You're crazy" I shake my head.

He looks to me as he stops at the red light. "I love you" I smile and lean over and kiss him. "I love you too" he kisses me quickly before continuing our journey.

Once we pull up to the doctors office I get out and open the door to Elijah's side. "You ready" I ask as I unbuckle him but in return get a little 'ah'.

I pick him up and transfer him to his stroller.  I lay him down and begin to walk towards the entrance.

Once we get checked in Jaden and I go sit down. As we wait I push the stroller back and forth to keep him from getting fussy.

I feel Jaden's hand rest on my bare knee. I hear the doors open and our names are being called. "Elijah Hossler"

Jaden and I stand up and begin walking with the woman to a room. "The doctor shall be in shortly" she says before closing the door.

Sorry for the wait.

Had no motivation to finish the chapter, or when I do my mind went blank.

Don't forget to like, share, comment and follow