42:

baby"

Light feathered kisses and a warm hand rubs my stomach.

"C'mon honey" I smile feeling his lips kiss my temple, these last months were great, but carrying a child is harder than I thought.

But I've gotten through it, with the help of my wonderful husband, family and friends. I'm seven months now, the gender reveal is soon, in two weeks.

Jaden and I have been stronger than ever. He's my rock, my shoulder to lean on.

I've always been scared of marriage. Thinking it's all a lie, because in the end the guy ends up cheating on the girl.

But Jaden has showed me wrong, whenever I am having doubts he's there to explain and show his love.

I open my eyes and he smiles lovingly. "Morning" he says, I smile at him, I sit up with his help. "Morning to you too baby" he rubs my stomach.

I smile and stand up. We walk down and I see pancakes with a side of fruits and a glass of lemon water.

"Thank you baby" I say genuinely. He nods crouching to kiss my stomach before kissing my temple.

I sit down and begin eating and let me tell you, it's amazing. Jaden leans on the counter and watches me.
I moan at the taste causing him to clear his throat standing up, adjusting his basketball shorts.

I swallow my food, "did you eat" he nods. "Yeah I woke up at six and couldn't fall back asleep" I nod.

Once I'm finished I am stuffed. Surprisingly. "You full" I nod. "Thank you again, I would cook but... I'd burn the house down"

He shakes his head kissing my cheek, trying not to laugh "no need babe, I love cooking for us, including our little one" he rubs my stomach, I nod even though I feel bad that he does everything, such as cooking, dinner, lunch and breakfast. Helping cleaning since I'm always tired.

I go back to the room and brush my teeth before getting ready, and since I'm showing a lot I throw on an oversized shirt. With Jaden's sweatpants.

I throw my hair in a bun before walking down to see Jaden doing the dishes. "Need help" he looks over his shoulder, "what"

I walk over and Stand by the counter, "do you need help with anything" he shakes his head kissing me.

"No, go relax and watch TV" I sigh, "I want to help, you're doing too much, and I want to be useful" he sighs turning off the water.

After he dries his hands, he sets the towel down. "Babe, I've got everything under control, you need to relax. I'm doing this because, one I
Want too and gotta do something useful , two someone has to get things done and tackle all the chores, three, I love you and need you to stop stressing over cleaning the house"

I go to argue but he puts a finger up giving me a Stern look, "ah uh" he points to the living room.

I pout in defeat and walk to the living room and watch TV. "I love you" he yells out.

"I love you more" I hear him yell back 'I don't think so' before hearing dishes clanking.

Thinking of his role in this I sort of understand where he's coming from. Since I've gotten bigger, I have to relax more, since being on my feet at a long period of time tires me out.

And me being tired which is often, I sleep a lot more. Meaning Jaden has to take charge and clean everything.

But it makes me feel bad, since he hardly gets his sleep, dealing with cleaning the house, meaning doing the dishes, sweeping and mopping the floors, Cleaning our bedroom and taking care of me.

I feel like a burden.

After three movies I get up and see Jaden walk back from cleaning, "I'm bored" I pout, in which he kisses it away.

"What do you wanna do" I shrug, "we can have everyone come over" I nod eagerly making him laugh.

He leans down and kisses me once more, as he's gonna pull away clutch his shirt bringing him closer making the kiss longer.

He smiles in the kiss and lifts me up by my thighs holding me up, making me wrap my legs around his torso.

I moan when I feel his hands creep up and knees my ass. I break the kiss, "I want you" he nods kissing me hungrily.

...

"Who would've known you guys would be the first to get pregnant" Josh says as we're all sitting in the living room.

I decide to play around, "and who would've thought you'd still be single" everyone else laughs while Josh rolls his eyes.

"I can't wait for the gender" Cynthia speaks up, yeah since I've asked her and my mom that's all she can think about.

A series of yeahs go around the room. "What do you guys want it to be" Gran asks making everyone say their guess all together.

"It really doesn't matter with me, even though I'm rooting for a boy" Jaden says, I rub his hand.

The rest of the day goes by smoothly, whether it's teasing each other or gushing about the baby who's coming in two months.

Once everyone leaves Jaden kisses me before getting up to clean up the mess everyone made.

Once he's done we sit on the couch. "What do you want" he asks rubbing my back"

"Of what" I look into his eyes, "gender" I reply with a girl and he nods kissing me. "I wouldn't mind a mini version of you running around.

I nod and snuggle up next to him, making him wrap his arm around me pulling me in close.

Please vote and comment <3