21: break up call

Jaden in italics
Nessa in regular font

-----

I wake up terrified in the cold dark room. I don't even know what day it is or how long I've been here.

I really just want to go home; in Jaden's arms. To feel his comfort. To see my parents. Pretty much everything, to be away from him.

The door opens and he walks in with coke smeared under his nose. "Good you're awake" his deep voice rings through my ears.

He steps closer and I back up afraid. But he sits on the bed beside me, handing me my phone.

I give him a questionable look which causes him to smirk "call your boyfriend and break up with him" my heart drops.

No. I can't do that. That's the last thing I'd want to do.

I shake my head tears pricking my eyes "derek please" my voice cracks. "Do it now, you're coming back to me and will stay with me. If you don't, say goodbye to your family" he argues pretending to slice his throat.
Did I forget to mention I dated a murderer.

After I continue to beg him to not do it, I have no choice. "Can I at least have some privacy" I ask hoping he says yes. He rolls his eyes "I'll be outside of the house" I nod.

My shakey hands pick up the phone while tears stream down my face. I unlock my phone giving out a sob.

I go to my contacts and click on My Rockstar 💖

I press the call button and after the four ring he answers "Hello" I can't speak, I whimper as more tears spill out. "Baby is that you" his voice is soft yet vaulnerable.

"J- Jaden" I cry out softly. "Baby where are you, tell me where you are and I will come get you" I swallow shaking my head.

"No don't, you can't look for me. I can't risk it" I say quickly. "Can't risk what ness" he asks "Jaden if you or anyone looks for me... He will kill you" I pause before continuing to explain.

"That's a chance I'm willing to take as long as you're safe" I smile but get back to the reason I called.

"Jae, I love you and I'm always gonna love you. But I can't..." My sobs cut me off. "Can't what" he asks in a vaulnerable voice.

"I can't be with you"

Silence.

I cry out feeling like my heart is being ripped from my chest.

No. You- you can't break up with me. I will find you I promise. I love you too much to just let you go. Baby please just... Don't. I'm begging you" he cries. I bite my lip.

"I love you Jaden Hossler, I'm sorry" I speak "baby wait-" but I cut the call before he can say anything else.

I lay back in bed and cry while looking at my lockscreen. I then cry myself to sleep.

Jaden's POV:

I am sitting with multiple police officers after I finished the questions, my phone rings and I pick it up from the table.

I look to megan and Kell's before looking at the police "put it on speaker son" I nod and answer "hello" but there's no answer just faint cries and whimpers, "baby is that you"

"J- Jaden" is all I hear. It's her! "Baby where are you, tell me where you are and I will come get you" I say a little too quick.

"No don't, you can't look for me. I can't risk it" she  says quickly. "Can't risk what ness" I  ask "Jaden if you or anyone looks for me... He will kill you" she pauses before continuing to explain.

I take a deep breath before speaking.

"That's a chance I'm willing to take as long as you're safe" I look up to see the police officers writing things down.

"Jae, I love you and I'm always gonna love you. But I can't..."  she cries, "Can't what" I ask vaulnerable.

I really hope she's not doing what I think she's doing.

"I can't be with you" comes out in a faint whisper. Causing my heart to shatter.

He's making her break up with me!

I look to see megan clutching Colson's arm with a hand on her mouth. And to see Colson with his jaw clenched.

Silence is heard except the cries that makes my heart clench. I fill the tears  that begin in flow down my face, "No. You- you can't break up with me. I will find you I promise. I love you too much to just let you go. Baby please just... Don't. I'm begging you" I cry out not caring if I'm crying in front of other people.

"I love you Jaden Hossler, I'm sorry"  she says. I bite my lip choking back a sob.

I love you more

"baby wait-" but I don't get to finish because she hangs up. "Jimmy trace the call" one of the officers say grabbing my phone.

I excuse myself before going to the furthest bathroom. Once I'm in I close the door and lock it, before sliding down the wall and burst into tears. I don't think I've ever cried this much.

I cry to the point that my body goes numb and I pass out on the floor.

It's over

She left me

I will always love you Nessa Baker...

I cried.
Please vote and comment