37: going public-- Truth

Nessa

It's been six weeks and today we're going on a picnic date  before going to the beach area. Addison is still accusing me of sleeping with Bryce so today Jaden and I will be addressing the situation.

We've been on our honeymoon for a bout three months, and it's peaceful. Besides the drama of course.

I sit up from our bed and sprint to the bathroom. I drop to my knees and empty my stomach. I hear shuffling outside before feeling Jaden hold my hair back while I throw up.

I hate throwing up

"Baby, what's wrong it's six in the morning" his raspy voice asks, instead of talking I continue to empty my stomach.

Jaden rubs my back while grabbing some tissue to wipe my mouth before I stand up and flush the toilet. "Are you okay", I shake my,  he feels my forehead frowning. "You don't have a fever" instead of responding I hug his torso. He wraps his arms around me, hugging me tightly.

"Sorry for waking you" I mumble, he kisses my hair rubbing my back. "It's ok sweetheart. Your sick, you wanna go back to bed" I shake my head. I look up and he smiles.

I then brush my teeth, I turn off the light before heading back to lay down. Jaden lays down and pulls me in his embrace.

"We can make a doctor's appointment when we get back home" I nod. We go home in two months. I snuggle more into him making him chuckle, " I don't think you can come any closer, unless you're tryna burn a hole in me" he teases. I smack his chest.

"Stop" I pout, he laughs out loud. I love his laugh. I smile at the sight of him. I guess I was staring too long "baby" I snap out of it to see him smirking. I blush and look down.

"Is my baby getting shy" he once again teases. "Jaeee. Stop" he smiles and kisses me. "I love you" I ñod "I love you too"

...

Jaden and I are currently cuddled up on the blanket and his question surprises me, "have you ever thought about having kids" it takes me a second before I respond. "Yeah I've thought about it" I reply nodding.

"I'm hungry" I say all of a sudden. He smiles before going downstairs. I smile. He's too good for me. Sometimes I have that thought that he deserves someone who's not me.

But if it were to be true, I could never let him go. He's been better than any guy I was with or had a crush on.

He treats me like I'm a fragile and valuable thing he was given to. Makes me feel loved and good.

I decide to go down stairs. As I walk into the kitchen a smell hits me which makes my stomach churn. I run to the nearest bathroom.

I drop down to my knees and throw up, again. I feel hands rub my back and hold my hair, getting it out of my face.

"What's wrong with you" he wipes my mouth before helping me up. I brush my teeth, "the food made me throw up" he gives me confused glances. "Why it's meat. You love meat" I shrug.

"Can I have donuts instead" I ask having a weird craving for them. He nods, "I'll have to go to the store" I nod. He grabs his keys.

I call him asking for more food I feel like eating. He nods kissing me, "I love you baby"

"I love you jae" he leaves me alone and I go upstairs.

Jaden soon comes back and into the room with all my snacks, I grab the donuts and begin eating.

I'm too busy stuffing my mouth not noticing Jaden staring at me, "what" I ask. He shakes his head. "Are you sure you can eat everything" he asks hesitantly.

I swallow "yeah" he nods kissing me before going down to make him something. I've been throwing up for almost a week.

Then it hit me.

Could I be pregnant?

Is she pregnant?

How will Jaden react?

Will this end their honeymoon early since they're on an island?

Please vote and comment your feedbacks.