36: start of the day-- tweet-- random number

I wake up to an empty bed, I stretch before getting out of bed. My legs feel like jelly, I walk very slowly to the bathroom and do my business.

I  finish up and wash my hands before hopping in the shower.

I wash off the sex smell.

After I finish my shower I step out and dry myself before wrapping a towel around me before brushing my teeth. I then walk out and head towards my suitcase.

In the end I ended up picking out Jaden's shirt and a pair of spandex shorts. I walk out of the room very slowly, because you know I can't feel my legs.

I walk into the kitchen to see Jaden cooking breakfast while listening to music. He goes to the fridge for the cheese and sees me.

"Hey babe" I smile and limp towards him. I lean up to kiss him, "whatcha making" I ask. He kisses me again. "Food" I pout.

He then serves us our omlets and hash browns. "Thank you" he nods pecking my lips. "How're you feeling" he asks, I look up to see concern written on his face. I open my mouth to speak

"I didn't hurt you did I?" He says quickly. "No of course not" I reply, "bubba I'm fine, just a little sore" he nods.

"What're we doing today" I ask, as he swallows his food

"I was thinking we could go to this waterfall and go cliff jumping" he suggests. I nod.

Once we finish breakfast I go to put on a swim suit. A simple black and white one. "You ready" he asks kissing my cheek while rubbing my sides.

...

We're currently standing on a cliff, I look to see large waves crashing into the rocks. I gulp feeling uneasy, "hop on" he crouches. I nod jumping on his back.

"Hold on tight" I nod. He then runs and jumps sending us down into the water. We come back up gasping for air, Jaden pulls me to his body kissing me deeply.

"I love you" he speaks sincerely connecting our foreheads. I feel him swim under the waterfall, "I love you too" I reply kissing him, occasionally nipping at his bottom lip.

We then spent half the day splashing and making out in the water. "Okay we should- we should really stop... I don't think I can hold off before I fuck you in the water" he says breathlessly, pausing to kiss me.

I bite my lip, "I wouldn't mind that" he rolls his eyes, I continue to kiss him. He pulls away and starts leaving wet kisses up and down my neck.

I moan as he finds my sweet spot, I feel his smirk against my skin before he begins his assult; sucking, licking and biting down.

I wince at the slight pain but a moan escapes my mouth as soon as Jaden licks over it. "I really wanna fuck you" he breathes heavily.

I gasp for air as soon as he kisses me harshly. "What's... What's stopping you" I breathe out.

....

We're currently cuddling after our intense make out session in the water. I go on my phone and scroll through twitter.

@/: addisonrae
Friends don't last long ig :(
Likes- 27k

@/: addisonrae
Y'all deserve each other
Likes- 12k

@/: addisonrae
A big f U to my old friend group.
Likes-37k

@/: addisonrae
When your ex bf hooks up with your ex best friend
Likes-42k
Comments-

Braddison818: who Bryce? But with who?

Addi_90: Bryce and Nessa? @/: brycehall @/: nessabaker

Ishipbraddison: so Nessa and Bryce slept around?

More Comments

Brycehall Retweeted @/: addisonrae
wtf? I've never slept with Nessa. She's my f*cking sister. Would never do that to my brother.
Likes 4m

"Jae" he hums in response. I give him my phone. "What the fuck" he shouts. "You've never-" I shake my head.

He goes on his phone and types a response. I then get a notification that he tweeted.

@/: jadenhossler tweeted

@/: jadenhossler
When someone accuses the girl you love on cheating with my best friend. Even though she's been around me 24 fucking seven! Funny that you take sides to the girl who ruined my life. Lol fuck fake people 🖕
Likes- 5m

I smile at his response. I go to kiss him but my phone goes off. Multiple times

Unknown: slut!

Unknown: should've realized u were an un loyal bitch.

Unknown: Jaden doesn't deserve a cheater like you

Unknown: feel sorry for your parents.

Unknown: hope you enjoyed fucking my bf.

I then Text back knowing who it is.

Me: Addison? If this is you then let me explain.

Unknown: so the slut herself is here to explain lies?

Me: I'm not lying. Bryce is like a brother to me! Jaden and I are together. I would never do anything to potentially hurt him.

Unknown: why would I believe lies coming from a whore who can't keep her legs closed.

Me: she's lying! Brain washing you Addison.

Unknown: you're the one who's lying. You fucked Bryce. More than once while we were dating.

Me: I'm telling you the fucking truth. I never slept with Bryce!!

I throw my phone at the wall, "woah baby what's wrong" he holds me. "She won't believe me" I cry. "Well there has to be something we could do" he replies, rubbing my arm.

I shake my head crying into my knees. "How bout we go public about our marriage. Maybe that'll prove your innocent"

I look up "are you sure" he nods. I nod.