Chapter 7 : The Plan

Start from the beginning

(Something like this

(Something like this.)

"Come on Kol. I have some conditions. Firstly, you can't use your vampire strength." I said. He looked at me confusingly, "Why can't I use my vampire strength? Is it because you know you can't compete with me?" He first said confusingly but then asked the second question cockily. I shook my head at him with a smile on my face. "No Kol, it's not because I can't compete with you, which by the way I can, but I don't want you to use your vampire strength because I don't want you to depend only on your vampire strength, I want you to use your magic so that when your vampire side cannot help you sometimes, like with vervain you can use or at least rely on your magic. Understood?" I told and asked him while raising an eyebrow. He agreed with me.

We practiced for a while. He wasn't that bad but he needed practice because he hadn't used magic in a long time. He tried blocking an aneurysm that I was trying to give him and he succeeded very nicely. Seeing him like this made me happy, seeing doing something he loves to do and he seems to be determined to become better, which makes me feel happy that he is happy. "Ventus!" As I was lost in my thoughts I didn't see Kol attacking with a spell and as you guessed it, I flew backwards due to the torrent of wind created by none other than Kol. He too was surprised as he saw I was caught of guard. He came towards me to help up. "Are you alright?" He asked and I nodded and said, "I am fine." Soon he started cracking up and immediately started laughing whole-heartedly. He looked genuinely happy which made me feel contented. "Where was your mind?" He said while laughing. "Okay, that's enough. Sorry just zoned out a bit thinking." I said while smiling a bit myself. He soon stopped and I thought of telling him what kind of supernatural he was as he had a right to know.

"By the way, you should know that you're the first of your kind. The First Heretic." That reminds me of a certain sociopath, I should also help him escape the prison world. I should add that to my to-do list, I thought. "A Heretic?" Asked Kol. I nodded and said, "Yes, a Heretic is a witch-vampire. Speaking of Heretics, how would you like if you had a friend who is a sociopath and a witch as well? Who was also neglected from his family for what he was? Would you like to have a friend who is a witch like you and has felt abandoned and neglected by his family?" I asked him and by his face expression I could tell he did want a friend. He looked so neutral on his face but you could see in his eyes that he wanted a friend and he wanted to help whoever I was talking about feel accepted. "I gladly would. I want him to feel accepted like how I felt when you came in our lives and thank you for that." I shook my head and said, " It's alright Kol. I would do anything to keep this family joined and together and safe. Always and Forever." I smiled at him. He didn't say anything but just looked at me.

"So I think we should go it's been an hour or so and we also have to execute our plan." I said and he agreed as we left the training room. "You did good Kol." I said, he looked at me questioningly as if to ask for what. "For someone who didn't do magic for a thousand years, you have good control on your magic and you know how to use it well." I complimented him. "Well, it's Kol Mikaelson you are talking about. Of course he's good at everything. Also in bed if you want." He cockily said or should I say flirted. I shook my head and said, "Now that's the Kol Mikaelson I know." He just chuckled. I smiled and shook my head.