I finished my water and Nell offered me the rest of hers I was grateful at first I was hesitant about drinking from her bottle I didn't really know her but the thirst got too much and I sucked it up. We got back to the house not long after Jr did surprisingly he was kicking his shoes off. "You ready." "I'm out of practice Jr, I need a minute," Nell said sitting in the sand I copied her actions. "You've been training with me for a month. You should be used to it." "Well, I'm not. My heart is beating 400 beats a minute and you put these dumb weights on my ankle." She pulled them off. "If you sit down it's going to make it worse." He pulled her to her feet. "Don't even think about it," I warned him, laying down in the sand and resting my arms over my face and breathing exhausted from the four-mile run. 

We eventually get up and take our shoes off and hoodie and we walked into the sea in our gym leggings and tops, Jr took his top off and went in in his shorts. When we got into deep enough waters we began swimming I enjoyed this so much more than the running. I was ahead of the other two and I was impressed with myself. I got back to sure and drank the remainder of the water waiting for the other two to get to shore. Nell's top clung to her body as she stood up in the water her hair was slightly curling now it was wet. 

"Took your time." I teased her as she tied her hair back up in a messy bun. "I actually did the four-mile run you walked it so off your high horse Olsen." She snarked back as she squeezed the water out of her top. "Wheres your brother?" "Another lap." She pointed. "I'm going to go in." She points We walk together holding our shoes as we climb the stone steps leading to the house. "How are you feeling after that?" She asked. "Better actually." "Good." 

"You can take Cassie and I's shower I'll use the boys." She tells me as we climb the stairs stopping on the second floor. "Thanks... For all this. For letting me stay last night. And protecting me and I'm really-" "If you say sorry I'm going to make you use the gross boy bathroom." She chuckled. "See you in a few." She says and I nod going up to the next floor. 

I stripped and showered and went back into the room. "Nell?" I went out into the hall and called, she came out of the other room holding her towel the same as I was. "Clothes? Please." "Sure, you know you can help yourself right." She says with a soft smile. "I just didn't want to go through your things." "There's nothing here, it's not my place anymore. All this stuff is from like high school." She says grabbing me something to wear. "Cassie and mum are back by the way." "Cool. I should get going." "Elizabeth, you can stay you know. Like it's no big deal. my brothers are going home tomorrow so it'll just be Cassie and Mum and me." "It's too much I'm a burden." "No you're not, we want to help you. You're in a difficult situation and I can't imagine how that must be affecting you right now." "But it's not your family's problem, just because I happened to go to your coffee shop doesn't mean you have to let me stay here." "We wouldn't have offered." "I broke your door." "You didn't do anything. Don't sweat it." "But." "I'm naked right now and I don't want to keep having this conversation." I chuckle she always seems to make me laugh. 

We both changed she went into the closet and I took the main room and she came back out. "You want a hoodie? Or something?" She asked looking at my arm, I looked down and saw all the bruises she was looking at. "Please, I don't want to have to explain this to your sister." She nodded and went back into the closet returning with a school hoodie. "Standford? Who went there." I asked as I slipped it on. "Me." She says casually. "You didn't tell me!" "Elizabeth I've known you for like 24 hours." "Right, yeah of course." "When do you graduate?" "Oh, I dropped out the third week." "Oh." "Yeah, less impressive." She chuckled going through her dresser to find something. "Still impressive." "I'm in online school now." "What are you majoring in?" "Business." I nodded. "So you can take over the coffee shops?" "I have my own business where I live and just in case that doesn't work degrees are always good to have." I nodded, she doesn't give too much of her life away, anyone would think she was the celebrity and worried I was the one going to leak her life.