"Nancy." She started looking at the necklace in front of her as she was getting her hair combed and getting ready for bed.

"Can we touch guys there." She asked hesitatantly feeling blush creep up her cheeks.

"Where." Nancy asked cluelessly as she took another strand of her hair to tie a braid.

"In.....between their....thighs." Lillian stuttered out, feeling glad she chose the right words.

"No, good girls won't touch guys there and won't let boys touch them inbetween their legs either." Nancy said harshly, tieing her hair with a band before moving to the other side.

"But what if someone touches me there." Lillian wondered internally panicking.

'What did Markus do with her?'

"I don't have a good feeling about this lily." King said, appearing out of nowhere, rubbing his arm nervously.

"Where is this going Lillian?" Nancy asked, raising one of her eyebrow suspiciously.

Lillian looked uncomfortable and avoided the question.

"Tell your daddy if someone touches you there." Nancy breathed out.

"No one touched you there, right?" Nancy asked softly in a comforting voice and dragged the last word.

Too bad Lillian was no where near being comforted.

Lillian could hear her heartbeat get louder with every passing second like it was gonna burst any second. It was getting harder to breathe.

"No." She whimpered out.

Nancy either didn't notice her panic or chose to ignore it, though it wouldn't be surprising if it was the latter, as she bid the girl goodbye soon after and left her bedroom.

A couple hours passed before Markus entered the room.

Lillian couldn't sleep knowing she shouldn't be doing this. She didn't understand what exactly it was but she quickly understood that this wouldn't get her liked. At all.

She jolted from the bed when she heard her door open.

"Leave me alone." She said, scared out of her mind. Feeling something hard sitting on her chest though she wasn't laying down anymore.

Markus narrowed his eyes when he heard her panicked voice.

"Don't you want your dad to like you anymore." He asked through gritted teeth in anger.

"Leave me alone." She repeated, whimpering.

He moved towards her but she managed to dodge him and rolled to the other side of the bed and climbed down.

"Get back here. You are making a scene." He yelled angrily then stated in a monotone.

Lillian ran out of the room, downstairs and screamed 'HELP' on top of her lungs, waking her father, brother and a few more servants on the floor up.

She banged on her father's door , hoping to wake him up.

He opened the door looking furious someone woke him up.

Markus entered the floor after her dad, brother and a few people came out to see who caused a ruckus in the middle of the night.

"Can anyone explain to me what the hell is going on." He seethed and looked at his daughter.

"Dad, dad." She said scared.

"I will take her away from here." Markus said looking calm.

"No." She shouted running to her brother who looked disheveled. Another girl came out of the room with a towel wrapped around her.

"What's going on?" She asked looking at everyone and blushed when she saw people looking at her. Max stood in front of her and glared at the people looking at her.

"Nothing, Lillian had a nightmare and screamed the house down. Markus can you take her to her room." He said harshly and looked at the man in question when he said the last sentence.

"Yes." Markus complied.

He stepped forward and carried her away as she continued to scream.

She looked at her brother as he turned away from her and ushered the girl inside his room.

Lillian doesn't know why she remembers that day vividly. Maybe it's because that was the first time she realized no one cared for her.

Maybe it's because it was when she realized she had no one, that she can only rely on herself.

But whatever it was, it was an heartbreaking eye opener for her.