"All my babies back behind the counter." Mum gushed. Even Cassie was helping today, this would be her first time. "Get together so I can have a picture." Cassie climbed up on me and I held her on my hip like I would when she was a kid, she's 13 now so I should probably stop treating her like she's 5. She'll always be my baby sister I can't help it. Tony wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him and Jr did the same to him. "Smile." We smiled at the camera and mum took a picture. "Oh, my thumb was covering the lense." I laughed. "Come here," I say propping the phone up and setting it on a timer, mum wouldn't get a decent photo we'd be here all evening and we didn't have time for this, not when the afternoon rush was about to start.

"Ready." They all nodded. I pressed the button and went beside Tony again and smiled. It took the photo and mum went to examine it in her own world. It was very rare that we were all in the same state. Tony lives in Washington, he's a chef at this big-time restaurant he's doing amazing for himself I just hoped it lasts. Mum, Jr and Cassie live here in LA and I live in NYC so I get why she's gushing over it. 

"Tables." I point to Cassie giving her an easy job of clearing tables. "Counter." I point to Jr he'll take the take away orders. "Drinks and food," I tell Tony, he'd make the orders up. "And I'll do table service," I say giving myself the harder job they get to stand in one place. Given they have been travelling a lot so they'd be tired. "And Mum?" She looked up from the picture. "Yes, sweetie." "Why don't you go take a break. We got this." I tell her confidently. We've been working here our entire lives I'm sure we can fall back into the flow of it, plus we have an extra pair of hands now Cassie is old enough to actually do something. She smiled at me and thanked us before going into the back. 

"Ready?" "You bet." And the rush began. 

I took orders handed them in and had to help Tony organise them at first, eventually, I began making my own orders up as Tony was getting confused about what was for take-out and what was for table service this way it was easier and I knew everything was right. 

"Excuse me," Lizzie called I turned around to face her trying not to look stressed. "What can I get you?" "Another lavender tea please when you have a minute." I nodded. Lizzie Olsen has become a regular in our shop it was odd at first I tried not to make a big deal about it mum had no clue who she was and that helped with keeping it low key. My sister freaked out when she realised but we swiftly ushered her home, she was more chill today but that was probably because we were keeping her busy. "Anything else?" "No thank you." She says with a smile I nodded and went to go make her the tea. "Cass?" I called out to her and she came over. "Clear table 7 for me, I'm getting them a fresh tea now," I tell her and she nods leaving me. 

The rush was over now and I was glad it made the time go faster but it was hectic in here and I didn't enjoy that it ruined the tranquil vibe we had going on, it was meant to be peaceful in here and in the work rushes it felt like I was in a busy Starbucks in New York. "You didn't warn me that it was Elizabeth Olsen!" Cassie scolded as she appeared at my side, I chuckled. "Chill okay, she's a normal person." "Elizabeth Olsen is not a normal person she is a goddess, she is the literal queen Okay." "You need to dial your fangirl back by like 100," I say pushing my palm in her face and she giggled pushing it away. "You want to take her tea over." "What if I spill it?" "Just hold the tray, Cassie." I laughed placing the tea on a tray and placing it on my hand showing her. she copied my arm and I laid the tray on her flat palm. "I'm going to mess up." "Cassie it's walking and holding a tray it's not rocket science." I pushed her to go. 

I nudged Tony and Jr and we watched her all smiling softly, this was her first table service, a big deal. And her first table service was to a celebrity that story will stay with her forever. "She looks so shy," Tony says. "Is that Wanda Maximoff?" Jr says shocked. "No, it's Elizabeth Olsen the actor who plays Wanda." I correct him. "Pick your jaw up." Tony teases. we all turn away quickly as Cassie came back over pretending to be busy.