- Movie 14 - Film Gold (FINAL PART)

Start from the beginning

He couldn't move since he still thinks he's at fault for what happened to you and Zoro.

He felt so responsible for what happened that he thinks that he doesn't deserve you smiling at him so lovingly.

You smiled more and outstretched your arms to him.

His eyes widened as he couldn't let out any words, he couldn't utter anything but his mouth was hanging open as he was about to yell out something but it didn't happen.

"Luffy."

He stiffened at how delicate your voice was.

"Come here. Didn't you miss me?"

He didn't need to be told twice as he lunged himself on you.

He gripped your robe as if you weren't there, "I'm sorry."

You raised an eyebrow, "Don't go and say that Lu! I did that on my own account! You have nothing to apologize for! I just missed you."

He smiled and hugged you tighter.

Nami and the others softened at the sight as Sky was crying, "WAHH! SO TOUCHING! AH!-PFFT!" Shadow held a tissue for her as he rubbed her back.

Sanji soon came in and blinked at the sight, "Ah!
(Y/N)! You're awake!! I'm so glad!" He soon kissed your hand as you giggled and caressed his head.

"Thank you for taking care of me yesterday."

Sanji smiled, "Of course! You're someone special to me. Now let's eat so we can go over the plan!"

You all nodded.

While you all were all going over the plan Luffy let you go but still sat beside you.

Chopper, Usopp, Goku and Brook were trying out some costumes since that Tesoro know your faces Carina suggested some outfits to disguise yourselves.

You looked at Luffy to see him only looking at him, "Luffy I'm fine!"

"I know. But I still can't forgive myself.." You soon grabbed his cheek as he stared at you.

"You can because I do! I'm fine! And the next time we see Tesoro we're going to defeat him! I might help you out this time! Wouldn't that be fun?!" You smiled and laughed as he did the same and nodded.

"Yeah! I'll beat him up for messing with us!!"

"That's the Luffy I know! Me and the rest of the others are gonna replay the plan K? Why don't you go and try out some outfits for us and choose the one that's the best fitting!"

He nodded and jumped over the table to try out some clothes with Goku and the others.

We went over the plan yet again,

"Alright! Nami, I, and most of Straw Hat's crew are going to infiltrate the fortress from outside to get the treasure! Miss Goddess with her spirits will be on standby if things go bad. Franky and Straw Hat will get to the top of the tower! Miss Goddess will go on a solo mission to get Pirate Hunter back!" Said Carina as you nodded.

But your spirits were not as persuaded, "No way in hell I'm letting my child go get rabies on her own." Said Igneel.

"I agree with Igneel. You have lacrima BULLETS that you have if magicians or (Y/N)-sama would wreak havoc in Gran Tesoro. Letting her go alone to get Zoro is suicide." Said Shadow as Aqua agreed.

"Yeah! We saw her get shot once! I don't want that to happen again!" Said Celestia as Sky nodded, "I agree!"

"I agree! My sister is not going in alone!" Said Franky as Brook, "I fully am on Franky-san's side."