Crashing A Wedding!

It was the next morning and I had briefly met up with Katakuri, "Good morning Kata-kun ah! I mean Katakuri-san!" You bowed and soon cursed under your breath at the sudden nickname that came out normally.

He eyed you and soon shrugged it off, "It's fine. I don't mind at all. And morning."

He soon said that he'll be getting ready and that he'll appear when it's time to wave at the guests for the ceremony.

You nodded and soon smiled at him, " Ok! See you soon!"

What you didn't know was that Katakuri was trying to suppress the blush that was rising when you called him "Kata-kun".

~~~

You soon were being led by some chess soldiers and went into the room that was occupied with Sanji and Pudding, the soldiers wanted you to meet the other couple getting married since you are both getting married at the same time.

Sanji saw and you both immediately nodded at each other, you soon put on a facade and grabbed Pudding's hands.

"Oh my god Pudding! You're getting married! I'm so happy for you!~ And plus, we're getting married at the same time so I couldn't help myself from talking to you!" You put on a fake smile and smile viciously mentally seeing her blush.

"Ah! T-thank you (Y/N)-san! I'm happy for you too! I hope my older brother has been treating you well!"

"Oh yes, yes. He's been really nice to me! I felt like I met someone who understood me! We clicked so well that we talked for at least 7 hours straight! He's such a gentleman!" You "blushed" at the thought.

She soon "smiled" brightly, "I'm glad!"

Pudding soon told us that she'll go in the other room of the chamber to get her hair some finishing touches.

You soon sat down next to Sanji as he eyed you, "You look beautiful."

"Thank you! You look good yourself! So~ Did she try to lure you in?" He nodded and said that he actually almost fell for it which made you proud that he withstood it

"I'm gonna meet Katakuri when you two are gonna wave at the guests. Then we'll do our I dos after your I dos." He nodded at the plan.

"Miss (Y/N). Katakuri-san is waiting for you in the other room, Sanji-sama, you and Pudding will start for the venue following with (Y/N)-sama after." Said a chess soldier as he knocked on the door and soon came in to escort me to Katakuri.

"See you soon Sanji!"

~~~

It was silent in the room, the only thing thing that could be heard was the music and booming noises of people when Sanji and Pudding started waving at the guests.