The White Berets

Me, Luffy and the others we're preparing to go look for Nami despite Paguya and Conis' protests. But when we got out of the house we saw some weird people crawling over to us, and by telling by his hat the guy in front who i assume is the leader called at us.

"Hey! You blue sea dwellers! My name is Chief McKinley the leader of the Law enforcement of Skypeia!" said out loud the Chief as all of his subordinates all lined up behind him.

"What the fuck we're they crawling for?" cursed Igneel as I scloded him to not be so vulguar.

"What do you want? We're in a hurry!" Luffy said as he looked blankly at the supposed police/navy force.

The Chief went on to say that we're criminals and that the punishment for illegally entering is to pay 10 times the entrance fee, or 10,000,000,000 Extols per person. They said that it's 10 thousand extols per berrie making the fee 1,000,000 beries in total making all of the crew scream out in shock and surprise.

"But that lady at the gate told us that we're alowed to go in Skypeia without paying!" cried Usopp at the law enforcement.

"Stop talking nonsense! If you mislead us you'll get an even more severe punishment!" Said the Chief as he did a weird poster.

"I think the most nicest way to solve this is to wait for Nami so she can tell us how much we have so we can pay, ok guys?" I suggested as the others nodded and resumed at doing whatever they doing making McKinley cry out surprise in our calm behavior. Well I would be surpsied too but since I have spirits who have unique dynamics so I got used to people like Luffy and the others.

"Oi oi oi! Why are you doing whatever you please?!"

"We don't have the money so we're waiting for our crew mate so she can give it to you."

"Oh. Well it's okay as long you don't any funny business. Actually your price is gonna be raised up if you do that."

"WHAT?!"

"I don't wanna wait! I'm just gonna kill em' so we wont have to worry about the entrance fee. It'll be better this way right master?" asked Igneel as he smirked making some of us sweat drop at him, I had to slap him so he won't get us even more wanted.

"Don't act so hastily Igneel! Litsen to Luffy we're waiting for Nami and that's that's!"

Celestia laughed at the both of us making Igneel glare at her. "Igneel, Igneel, your too hot headed for your own good." said Celeste as she shoke her head at her spirit companion who let out a sound of annoyance.

"Litsen here miss 'I think I'm better than Me' i'm at least 505 years older than you! You can't look down on me!"

"As my calculations serve right its basically 2-3 years older than me in human age right? So your not that old Igneel!" My spirits both head butted eachother while they threw insults. Looks like we have two Zoro and Sanjis...

Luckily, I was able to stop them with the help of Usopp who held Igneel as I pulled back Celestia. Thankly Nami came back from her trip in time, I was about to fly to go look for her if she didn't came back. Luffy waved at her saying we have to pay 1,000,000 berries so we can be criminal free but Nami looked like she was smiling a vicious smile that would even make Igneel would probably tense up.

"Hey Nami! Good to have you back! Hurry! We need 1,000,000 quick! You have that much right?!" Yelled out the captain as he waved at our navigator who stood quiet and had her bangs covering her eyes. uh oh... this can't be good.

"1,000,000 berries you say?" questioned the ginger haired navigator as she reved up the waver so fast going straight for the Chief who could only let out cry of surprise before getting a face full of the waver.