Is Sanji really serious about his choice?

We soon saw Celeste and Igneel who are

HOLDING HANDS?!

"YES!! FINALLY?! OUR SHIP HAS SAILED!!!!" Cried out me and Sky as we clapped our hands together and jumped as Nami blushed at the couple before smirking as Luffy laughed.

"Will you shut up (Y/N)?! I'm still not used to this shit!" Yelled out Igneel as he was red as a tomato.

"Calm down Igneel, thanks, guys! Anyways, we should head out of these woods before one of us gets separated again." Said Celestia as she kissed Igneel's cheek to calm him down and went in front of us as we nodded.

"Oh yeah, um guys? I think I'm going to get married off also..." You said as Igneel had a blank face before bursting.

"WHAT?! WHO THE FUCK DO I GOTTA BRUN!!? JUST TELL ME AND I'LL TURN THEM TO ASH!! AW HELL NAH! YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO MARRY! YOUR ONLY 20!!! YOU HAVE TOO MUCH TO LIVE FOR BEFORE THROWING YOUR LIFE AWAY FOR SOME MAN!"

"I'm not surprised...oh! Cracker? Oh, that's what we saw flying when we were trying to find you guys." Hummed Celestia as she remembered seeing something fly off the horizon.

You nodded and tried to calm Igneel down but Celestia told you to just let him let it all out instead.

We then forced Kingbaum to take us out of the Seducing Woods with Nami's Vivre Card which she informed me that Lola was actually the daughter of Big Mom making me cry out in surprise before peacing it together back at Thriller Bark, "Ah! So that's why!"

"I hope Chopper-kun and Carrot-chan are okay, you told me they've gotten stuck in the Mirro-Wolrd that Brûlée talked about when you were fighting her." Worried Sky as I nodded but soon patted her shoulder.

"They'll be fine! I'm sure they'll find a way to get out of there! I'm sure if they could hear us they would surely tell us not to worry and tell us to find Sanji as soon as possible." I smiled as she smiled back and nodded, "Right! Let's find Sanji-kun!"

_______________________________________________

We soon saw a clearing where we immediately ran into a carriage that carried Sanji and supposedly his siblings since I saw Reiju.

"Are they your friends Sanji?" Asked Yonji to his brother who looked at you all in disbelief.

"Damn. That chick beside the orange-haired one is mighty sexy~" Commented Ichiji as Niji smirked nodded, "Hey father, can I marry her after Sanji's wedding?"

Judge looked at you and widened his eyes to you, "She's that princess from the Magix Kingdom!"

"Ho?~ Really now? Then that means she's plenty strong!"

"Don't even try to lay a finger on her!" Shouted Sanji to his "family".

"Sanji!" I waved to him happily with Celestia as Igneel smirked.

"Sanji-kun!" Cried out Nami and Sky.

"About time we met up with the pervy brat."

"Sanji! Hey! We've been looking for you everywhere! I thought we were too late! We had a few bumpy rides but I'm glad that we ran into you! C'mon! The others are waiting for you-" Smiled Luffy as he got suddenly cut off since Sanji kicked him.

"Ah..! Sanji-kun j-just kicked Luffy-kun!" Cried out Sky as Igneel gritted his teeth.

"Oi. Oi. Oi! What do you think you're doing you pervy brat?! How dare you do that to your captain!!" Cried out Igneel as he was resisting the urge to attack him.