Bring back the gold! And preparing to take lift off!

We hit 3 chapters! Yass! Thanks for voting guys! I hope my writinfg in enyoable for you guys : ) welp let's get ig.
________________________________________

After finally finding a South Bird we all grouped up and prepared for lift off to the knock up stream the old man was talking about. The monkey and the orangutan like men asked if they could prepare the ship in return as thanks for healing their supposed master I think? But Usopp was very happy about that request since he was gonna repair the ship on his own. I decided to help using my sky magic to lift some boards for Usopp to take which he grinned and thanked me for the helping hand.

"No way! This can't be possible!" screamed out the acorn old man as he looked like he was gonna pass out because of how pale he got.

"What is it ossan?" Luffy asked as he went up to the man who was still shocked at what he discovered.

"All the gold. It's gone!" everyone all nearly screamed out their lungs out at him saying that all the gold has been stolen but I only narrowed my eyes and looked over at Celestia who nodded in response.

"Luffy, I think it's Bellamy who did this. Look over there." I said as I talked seriously and pointed to where the old man's house was which is now destroyed but not completely.

"Yeah. I see him."

"What do you want to do captain?" I said as I put a hand on hip awaiting for my captain's orders to my question.

"We're getting the golf back. I'm going back to town to get it myself." Said Luffy as he looked quite pissed off. Nami went in to butt in since she reminded us we don't have a lot of time before the Knock Up Stream appears. In fact we only have about until this morning so we have about a few more hours left to to town and to come back.

"Wait Luffy! Remember that we're on limited time here! Be back here a few hours before morning! Or else we'll miss our chance at going to Sky Island!" Said Nami as she made a gesture with her hand saying we don't have a lot of time.

"Il go with him. It's better to have someone with him so he won't lose track of time." I suggested to Nami who agreed as she let me and Luffy also Celestia run to get back to town.

~

As we got back Luffy called out to Bellamy to show himself so they can redo their duel from before since he didn't get a chance to smack this poor guy down. And of course him being Bellamy laughed at Luffy thinking he's just a weakling. Well let's see about that when you get knocked out and see his bounty hehe.

"Hahaha! Come back to get even more humiliated Straw hat?! Your so desperate it makes me actually look bad HAHAHAH!" Cackled Bellamy, I really wanted to punch him so hard right now but I know Luffy had to do it and plus, I don't wanna touch scum like him.

"Bring the old man's gold back!" Said Luffy as he looked even more pissed than before.

"Gold? Oh yeah! That old guy's gold! Sorry but it's my property! Finders keepers!~ And plus it was laying in a spot that was begging for it to get snatched away." Said Bellamy as he looked like he looked down on Luffy. Underestimating your opponent before getting to know they're power? Wow some guy right?

"Fine. We'll do this the old fashioned way. If you won't give it to me then I'm gonna have to use force!" Said my captain as he prepared to fight. It looked like Bellamy was already itching for one. I only watched on with Celestia on the sidelines.

As Bellamy kept on going on and on about us with our worthless dreams and that the era of dreams is over for good, he launched himself at Luffy. I jumped back with Celestia so I won't get in his way.