Time to get Stronger!

I don't wanna get to the two year timeskip yet so I just decided to make a tiny capter for you with your training.

It's been already a year and 6 months meaning almost 2 years have passed

I was running, meditating and even trying to use magic in a lacrima cave.

"Remember (Y/N), lacrima can only nulify your magic, It doesn't mean your completely helpless! You can counter it with willpower and strength alone, and when you're able to use magic when lacrima is touching you, you'll be like me and will be able to be completely fine." Said my mentor: Crystal as she was in front of me.

"Easier said than done by you! I can't believe it took you and my mom only 6 months to counter lacrima!" I retorted with a small laugh.

"Yeah! Well lacrima back then was uh a bit stronger! Y-yeah! You would have been in big trouble back then in our timeline! You had more practice since you had more time! It only took you 3 months in half just like your father..." Said Crystal as she tried to counter at your fact.

"Mhm mhm. Continue O brave magician that's trying to get laid with Mihawk."

"OH HELL NAH! HOW DID YOU-"

"You legit have picture of you and him that you scribbled a love leter on it, you must have tried to give it to him but you know that he'll never acknoledge you. Hehe! Don't worry! I saw a picture of you in his pocket when I fought agaisnt him back at Marineford!"

"R-really?! I have a chance with him!? YAY! Oh thank you (Y/N) your my fave niece!!~ Oh! We should stop talking, we have thousands of spells to learn! Even if they're worthless they can be helpful for some troublsome situation of you and your crew stumble on."

"Aye aye~"

~~~

Now it's been 1 year, 9 months and 11 weeks with only 1 week before I go back to Amazon Lily with Luffy to head to Sabaody to reunite with rest of the crew.

I learned Armament Haki and Observation Haki. I didn't want to learn Conqeror's Haki since I already have my aura so it's basically my own type of Conqeror's Haki.

I was left in the field while Crystal told me she's getting our ship set, she also added that I can focus on anything else but it couldn't be magic since I'm already on an Empreor's level with my magic.

So I decided to concentrate on my monster strength, trying to infuse Haki so without touching my enemy, I can send them flying.

I did it but it destroyed the whole mountain much to my surprise in my power.

"Oh~ So you managed to unlock your full strength! Good job! And yes, you we're able to do this back then but you didn't know seem to know how to unlock it, the secret was to have powerful feelings. Since our powers are connected to our mental feelings, you getting angry can make a huge diference in power. Oh! And you infusing Haki makes it even more powerul! It's good for enemies that have strong skin like dragons or can cloak their whole body in Haki." Said Crystal.