The Survival Game

"Man that was fun...but i need a breather..." I said as I left the camping grounds so I can get a breather from all of the partying only for me to see Usopp trying to pee.

"KYAAAAA!"

"AAAAAH!! (Y/N) DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!! I THOUGHT YOU WE'RE A PRIEST!!"

"S-S-SORRY USOPP! I DIDN'T MEAN TO LOOK I SWEAR!!!" I shouted out an apology as I covered my eyes at the scene with Usopp and his pants down.

"Jesus! It's fine."

"Again...Sorry!"

As I turned around while he was peeing he told me that he was done so that I could turn around only to seee him quake his legs. This dude looked like he was going to pee a whole waterfall!

"O-oi! (Y/N) do you see t-that?" Usopp asked me as I nodded furiously and acutally looked a bit scared for once.

"Who is that? H-hey Usopp! It looks like it's fixing the Merry! Look!" I told my long nosed friend who nodded at my observation.

We both shivered a bit when we saw the mysterious figure smile at us. It looked like a spirit. Wait! It could be the Merry's spirit! No, that's just boloney.

"What are you guys doing? I heard shouting so I had to check it out, I thought you two we're those priests guys that Nami was talking about." said the swordsman as we jumped at him suddenly talking behind us.

"ZORO! LOOK! SOMEONE IS FIXING THE MERRY!!" Shouted Usopp as he shoke Zoro to make him look over to what we we're looking at.

"Let go of me! Hm? I don't see anything you guys must have too much to drink." Said Zoro as he looked at the ship but saw nothing of what me and Usopp saw earlier.

"Y'know what you won't even understand what we saw let's just go back sleep." I said a bit angry at Zoro since he wouldn't understand if we even explain it in the most simplest way.

~

"Woah! The ship is repaired! SOO COOL!" Shouted Luffy as he looked at the Going Merry fixed.

"Yeah i guess. Hey Usopp? How did 'that person' knew the original shape and structure of the Merry?" I asked Usopp as I put quotation marks on the person we both saw last night.

He nodded at me and said it is weird. The others we're not catching on and Nami asked if I used my magic to fix the Merry which I said no since there isn't a spell that can re-construct a ship or building.

"There is only 1 type of magic called space magic which grants you the power to change time and space like revert things and such. But sadly i'm not skilled enough to use spells like that nor do I have a spirit that can use space magic..." I said sheepishly as I rubbed the back of my head in apology about my inexperience on space magic.

The crew sighed in defeat and just brushed it off thinking that someone maybe sneaked in to repair our ship. But who would go in enemy territory to fix an enemy ship?

We got the ship off the Alter thanks to my sky magic and Usopp using poor Chopper as bait to lure the sharks in so they could tie them to the ship.

"I'm never helping like that ever again...." cried out Chopper who took refuge in my chest as I hugged him saying that he did a good job at being brave. But I didn't notice that the boys we're looking at where Chopper is pressed at.

"You did a good job sweetie." I said as I rubbed the cute doctor's head/hat.

"You know just looking at my master is not gonna get you guys noticed by her right?" said Celestia as she was beside the boys who seemed jealous of Chopper by getting a hug from you.