Return To Sabaody! The Straw Hat Pirates Reunite!

"Stop eating food Luffy! Your gonna turn into a ballon and pop!" I said to him as he just continued to eat before we get to Sabaody.

"But Hancock's food is good!" Whined Luffy as he took some of my food but I was full so I let him get away with it.

"I'm g-glad that my cooking is up to your liking Luffy~" Said Hancock next to me.

"Hancock he's gonna pop."

"I got some water if you would!~" Said the Warlord as she said it's fine as long as it's my captain, "If you say so..."

We soon arrived at Sabaody and Hancock gave us some robes and Luffy a mask/mustche so they won't notice us.

I just used a hat to cover my eyes, "We'll be off then Boa-san! Thank you for everything!"

"Yeah thanks for everything!" Thanked Luffy as Hancock smiled at you and swooned at Luffy "Kya! No problem Luffy~ Be careful (Y/N), I heard there are imposters of you all."

"Yeah I figured since we all disappeared."

"Welp! Let's go (Y/N)!"

I said to Luffy that I wanted to meet Shakky after two years making him whine but nod saying he'll catch up to me later since he wants to explore a bit before waiting for the others.

I was pushed on the side by some woman who was a bit taller than me and even had my hair,

'That's my copycat?! Bruh! I don't look like that in the slighest!' I thought as I gagged at her deformed body since she had a flat chest and big belly but not too big but had a chubby face and oh my god don't get me started with the outfit!

"Hey! you ran into me! I'll use my magic if you don't apologize! Don't you know who I am?! I'm the woman everyone wants! Divine Goddess (Y/N)!"

"Oh no! That poor woman is gonna get killed by Divine Goddess!"

"Please just apologize miss! You'll be killed!"

"Oh don't worry~ I'll put you in your place dear. You don't even look old enough to even be a comfirmed pirate." I stated menacingly as she then shivered.

"Y-you! Gah!" Before she can even shot me or anyone else I used my aura and engulfed the whole path way making only her pass out.

"instead of pretending of being someone to be famous, I suggest you get stronger yourself and get recongnized by who you are. Just a pointer from me and a fellow friend."

Some of the residents we're confused and frightned that 'Divine Goddess (Y/N)' fainted without putting up much a fight.

I soon saw a kid crying since he got scared of what hapnend so I went up to the child and gave him a toy that I created with my maic making him stop crying while they're parents thanked me, "No problem! I have a soft spot for children!"

I then walked away as some residents still looking at me in awe.

"Shakky! And hello to you too Crystal!"

"(Y/N)-chan! It's so good to see you! Oh~ Nice outfit! Come and sit down! I bet getting here has been a bit hard since the imposters are trying to be you guys! Hehe, but I knew that you would come here first." Said Shakky as she hugged me and then gave me some soda to drink since I'm no alcoholic like Zoro.

" Said Shakky as she hugged me and then gave me some soda to drink since I'm no alcoholic like Zoro