- Movie 14 - Film Gold (FINAL PART)

{PART 2!!!}

DISCLAIMER: NONE of the movies follow the story of the original or the manga! They're just for more adventures with your fav crew/characters!!

_____________________________________________

*The following morning*

"There we go! That should be it, mom! The bullet is extracted and Sky will heal you!" Said your son as you smiled.

"Thank you, honey...! I'm so sorry I worried you all with my recklessness..." You said with a weakened smile but it faltered when you talked.

Igneel and your spirits soon did a group hug, "You better shut your mouth if you're gonna apologize! It wasn't your fault. Sometimes we move on our own without knowing. I bet Zoro felt touched that you defended him." Said Igneel as the others nodded.

Goku smiled as Aqua did the same and nodded as well as Shadow, "You have nothing to apologize for (Y/N)-sama."

Sky and Celestia smiled sweetly at you as you teared up, "I love you all so much!!"

"Stop crying girl! You're stronger than this!" Said Celestia as Sky nodded, "Yeah! You did quite a lot of damage against Tesoro! You're the MVP (Y/N)-sama!"

You smiled, "You guys need to stop praising before it goes to my head..."

"I think it already did..." Said Igneel as he got slapped by his girlfriend.

"Shush you!"

The others soon came into the rooms they slept in thanks to the magic you had left from yesterday.

Usopp was one of the first to hug you, "(Y/N)!! ARE YOU OKAY?! Please tell me that you're feeling better!" You chuckled and held his hands.

"I'm fine. Chopper and Sky already treated me. I'm sorry again that I scared you all to death!" You smiled and laughed lightly.

Usopp fell while sighing in relief, "Good...You scared me so much...!" He said as he rested his head in your hair as you rubbed his arms for comfort.

"Again. Sorry, Usopp."

"It's fine as long as you're alright!" He said with finally a smile on his features.

You did the same.

Nami and Robin soon smiled to you as greeting, "You scared everyone to death! You scared me the most to be exact.." Said Nami as she hugged you while Robin held your shoulder.

"I'm just glad you're okay and feeling better." Said Robin as she got the chance to hug you.

"Thanks, Robin! Where's Sanji and the others? I thought they would be crying at this point."

She giggled, "Luffy said if he saw you he wouldn't be able to look you in the eye for failing to protect his 'Queen'. So he's still the room you created while Sanji is making you food to replenish your strength. Franky and Brook went to get supplies for our plan."

You nodded, "Well, call him over! His 'Queen' needs his King at once!" You shouted waiting for him to emerge.

Carina tilted her head as Nami just to her to not think too much into it.

"(Y/N). He won't just bust through the doo-" Said Usopp as he grabbed your shoulder.

"I got called?!"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HE?! I SAW HIM PASSED OUT FROM YESTERDAY!!!" Shrieked Igneel.

Luffy looked to see you smiling and waving at him.