'Why are you holding his shirt?'

And before Shilpa tries to explain that biscuit boy explains...

'Ummmm Chip was cold!!! So I just offered her my shirt!!!'

'Sheeeeee doesn't need your ugly shirt!!! Saying I removed my sweater and offered her.

'Here!!!' I said to her and her eyes widened in shock while her mouth closed and opened multiple times

'Take it Shilpa! If not this biscuit has to roam around shirtless! Atleast I'm wearing a t-shirt!' I say and she nods and takes my sweater.

I turn around and throw the shirt to that biscuit packet's face saying

'Wear it!!!' and the minute Shilpa wore my sweater I held her wrist and began taking her outside the room when I felt her stop and I turned around to see that the biscuit had also held her hand...

'Leave her hand!'

'We are talking!!!'

'Its late! Talk tomorrow!!!'

'We were in plans of having a night out!'

'Shilpa gets dark circles if she's awake!'

'Its almost morning'

'Doesnt matter! She will sleep!'

'She won't! She will stay'

'No!!!'

'Yes!!!'

'Stoppppp!!!' Shilpa says in one go and again my jaws were clenching looking at this biscuit boy

'Ummm Cookie...Naman is right we must sleep!!! I need some sleep too above all you need to be presentable infront of the hospital management! Get some rest!!!'
She said and I smirk at that biscuit packet while he is gritting his teeth

'But Chip!!! I missed you!' saying he pulled Shilpa closer by circling his arms around her shoulder...

I think biscuits don't need hands! Can I chop them off???

'Awwwww my Cookie!!! We can talk later today...I know there's so much for us to catch up... I missed you too!!!' she said pouting and here my heart was thumping louder...

She missed him???

'Ummmm Shilpa!!! We must go!!! You must sleep!!!' I didn't wait and started dragging her outside the room and that biscuit finally bid her a goodbye.

I took her towards her room and she started removing her sweater when I stopped her holding her palms that were pulling out the sweater...

'Nope!!! You look beautiful in that!' and I saw her eyes twinkle and her cheeks flushed. I had a strong urge to simply push her to this wall right now and slam my lips against her pink ones but I was having a good control over myself...

'Shilpa!!! Can we talk???' I asked and she smiled saying

'Sure!!! But I think you must rest...you were out all night and your arm sling is on for too long! She keeps on saying something but I simply stare at her beautiful face...

Trying not to be a creepy ass but it's uncontrollable when she's around...in one go I cupped her cheeks and pressed my lips on her left cheek and left a swooning kiss on her glowing skin and her mouth was wide open...

'Its a goodnight kiss!!! Goodnight Shilpa!!!' and she was all flushed...

'Good!!! Goodnight!!!' saying she simply walked into her room and shut the door close. My heart was reverberating in my chest calling her name again and again. This feeling is unexplainable.

I went to my room and kept touching my lips again and again recalling the beautiful moments we shared today. Sleep was far away...I wasn't able to sleep and that's when my eyes fell on the display picture hangings she made on my birthday which is now in my room. It brought an instant smile on my face and slowly sleep consumed me.

I was woken up to my loud ringing mobile phone and without even checking I picked the call and noticed it was my brother.

'What the hell Naman? Few hours ago you were asking tips of wooing Shilpa and now this stupid news...what rubbish?' my bro asks and that's when my eyes pop out...

Shit!!! Rizi's team!!

And in one go I run outside the room where I see that biscuit packet with today's newspaper...

'Is there a rift in the paradise? Naman Prabhu and Dr Shilpa Nayak in a heated argument???' wooooah what headliners!!! So when are you both announcing an official breakup???' asked the biscuit packet and I really wanted to smash his stupid face!!!

'Shilpa!!! Tell your friend to shut his mouth or I'll break his teeth right now! We are not breaking up...it's just stupid rumours!!!' I say and Shilpa shoots me a death glare.

'Welllll Mr Fake Fiance...I think the truth is out...it's high time you guys go official and'

'Shilpa!!! I swear I will smash his face!!!'

'Stop it you both!!!' Shilpa said at announce...

'Cookie you drink your coffee and Naman you please freshen up...I've made your black coffee...'

'Shilpa I don't need the coffee!!!' but she doesn't listen a word and drags me into my room and let's go off my hand and says...

'You do Naman! Freshen up so we can have a talk!!!' she says and I raise an eyebrow

'Talk???'

'Yup!!! I'm sure the news will be out by today... soon our phones will start ringing...it's time to action our second step!!! Did you find a girl???' she asked and my eyes pop out....I hold a grip on her wrist and pull her closer while she stumbles a little closer to me and I ask her in one go

'You can't be serious??? You want to stick to the plan?'

'Isnt it obvious???' she asks and this time I pull her more into me and she crashes into my chest...I slowly take a hold on her waist and whisper...

'Even after what we shared last night??? that doesn't matter anything to you???' I ask and I see her gulp nervously. I can feel her chest heaving against mine and her lips quiver...I so want to badly repeat my actions again but instead I take a deep breath and say...

'Tell me Shilpa? It doesn't matter to you???'

And she keeps looking at my face and then she smiles saying...
'It doesn't matter if it matters to me or not! But I know it doesn't matter to you!!! It was just another silly moment for you!!! And honestly I don't think we must waste more time on this silly topic!!!'

I want to talk so much to her but she simply pushes me off saying...
'Did you arrange a girl?'

And my anger is on cloud nine...
'You must listen to me Shilpa!!!'

'I knew you wouldn't have organised one... nevermind...I had already asked your secretary to be here!!! She anyways drools over you like a dog drools over a piece of meat!!! I'm sure she would not mind being your arm candy for a few hours!!!' saying she is about to leave when my anger is sky high and in one go I pull her into my arms and push her against the wall capturing her in between my arms. Her chest heaves as our eyes burning in passion and anger meet each other.

Our gaze keeps shuffling between our eyes and lips!!! Sexual tension is too much in the air right now!!!

Gosh this is complicated!!!