Cockatoo: woah woah calm down kid. he's not going to die from this. Recovery girl should almost be there! Is Izuku with you?

Sero: uh, yeah they just got here

Tsukauchi: does kaminari have any family currently in the house?

Sero: no, he told me his dad is at work

System: Dadzawa is online

Dadzawa: wait i thought his mom was there now?

Sero: he said she's in america

Evil Rat Genius: I believe hero Electrone was supposed to finish her mission a few weeks ago, but the mission ran longer than expected and is still ongoing.

Dadzawa: one of the fucking terms for him staying in that household was that his mom was there and nobody bothered to tell me this?!

Evil Rat Genius: You had not told me this particular case interested you, I didn't know you wished to be informed on the happenings. I may be smart but i'm not a mindreader.

Dadzawa: fuck me, i'm on my way Sero

System: Dadzawa is offline

Tsukauchi: Sero, do you know what may have cause this

Sero: i don't see why he'd be using his quirk at home

System: Dadzawa is online

Dadzawa: Sero go offline while we discuss this. I'd recommend you don't backready when you come back on

System: Sero is offline

Dadzawa: Near the start of the school year Denki tried to off himself using his quirk.

Tsukauchi: ...oh shit. you don't think?

Dadzawa: it's a possibility.

Aizawa didn't even bother slowing down, he just rammed through Denki's front door and up to the room he heard Izuku's shouts from.

"UP HERE ERASER"

He ran through the bedroom into the small attached bathroom, and wow was it a mess.

The walls were charred from electricity, the mirror completely shattered.

Denki was on his back on the floor, recovery girl hovering over him.

Izuku was sat with Sero on the floor in the bedroom, trying to calm him down from a panic attack.

So yeah, it was a shit show.

Aizawa carefully approached recovery girl, bending down to sit next to Denki.

"Is he going to be okay?"

"Yes, he will be fine. He will wake up with time. Do you mind lifting him to the bed for me? The floor can't be comfortable, and the ambulance may be a while."

The hero nodded and lifted Denki as gently as he could, slowly carrying him to the bed.

20 minutes later an ambulance showed up. Sero went in the ambulance, Izuku and Aizawa running behind it. Of course they couldn't keep up, but they followed the sirens.

Once there, Denki was put on a stretcher and taken to room 23 in the quirk accidents ward.

Izuku, Aizawa and Sero made themselves as comfortable as they could in the room, waiting for him to wake up. Recovery girl was outside, consulting with the other doctors.

"Awh shit, i'm back alrea-"

He cut himself off when he saw Aizawa standing over him.

"Am I hallucinating?"

By now Sero and Izuku had stood up and ran to the other side of the bed. They gave Denki a moment to sit up and understand his surroundings.

And finally it all seemed to lock into place.

"Oh shit, oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit. Why are you here?"

Aizawa sighed.

"Think about it kid. You woke up in a hospital with us three here after you were supposed to study with Sero"

The gears seemed to turn in Denki's head and he slouched into the bed.

"Awh fuck, am I going to have to go to therapy again?"

Izuku laughed.

"Not with us, maybe we're too chaotic for you"

His laughter died down and his voice turned serious.

"But you will have to talk to someone, even if it's just me or Aizawa"

Aizawa nodded in agreement, and Denki just sighed.

"Yeah yeah, I know. Sorry Sero, I forgot you were supposed to be coming over"

Sero looked from Denki, to Aizawa, to Izuku, then back to Denki.

"Is he always like this?"

"Yep! It's part of my charm Serobro"

Denki sat up in the bed and stretched his arms out. Doing so, he noticed the bracelets- one on each wrist.

Of course he knew what they were. These things had basically been glued to him when he first got his quirk.

"Izubro, Serobro, can I talk to sensei alone?"

Though confused, the two nodded and left the room, closing the door behind them.

And the second they were out Denki listed his arm and tried to fire electricity at Aizawa.

Even though Aizawa knew nothing would happen, out of reflect he dodged to the left and activated his quirk.

"I knew it.. I fucking knew it! What, you really think taking my quirk is going to help?!"

"Kaminari, we didn't take your quirk."

"You might as well have! Why don't you just put me on fucking suicide watch? Atleast then I'd have my quirk still"

"You know we can't-"

"You can't.. Why not? Do I have to actually try and kill myself? Oh wait.. I already did that! But instead of doing anything actually fucking helpful I got one therapy session."

He stood up, wobbling a little at first but regaining his balance and walking to the door.

"Kaminari I can't let you leave, you're still physically unstable."

"I'm mentally unstable too, but that didn't seem to matter."

Denki opened the door and walked out, past Izuku and Sero who had been sat outside the room, past any doctors trying to stop him, and out of the hospital.

Aizawa leaned against the wall and shut his eyes, letting out a deep breath and speaking to no one in particular.

"Fuck, we're failing these kids like the adults failed us."