MindKiller.

Tears streaming down my face, the scene was horrific, a horror movie come to life in a sense.

The remains of Abraham and Glenn, laid in front of everyone, Maggie slowly getting up, upset to how this was her life now.

Immediately running to Maggie first, wrapping my arms around her, having her bend down a little bit by tucking her head between my neck and shoulder, silently sobbing with her.

Hearing the story of how Maggie and Glenn met, long ago, getting married a couple weeks later, love at first sight she called it.

Letting go of the hug, Carl took his turn.

"Hope you enjoyed the sho-" Negan laughed.

Before he could finish I couldn't take anymore of it,
Fast walking over to negan and his "team" tears spilling out of my eyes, extending my fist and having it collide with his jaw.

Not stopping at any means, fists hitting each side of his face repeatedly shouting at him why he had to do this.

After a couple minutes, I get pulled off and turned around, arms tense and in the same position, it was Carl and Rick behind me.

Having Carl pull me in for a hug, not wanting to break now in front of everyone yet.

Sniffles were heard in different sections of the group dropping two members who were both adored.

Carl trying to talk to me, getting back, acting like everything was fine and normal.

Brushing him off to have time to myself, to think.

Bea and Aaron hanging around ricks house, while I go a couple houses down and just let it all out, laying in my bed not knowing that's where I would reside for the next couple weeks.

Bea and Aaron coming up every couple days, Carl taking some visits but getting used to the white walls and the small turkey drawing bea made.

Having the feeling selfishness rise in my body, Maggie lost her husband and Sasha lost her spark, and i just got here not that long ago.

Getting up, taking a moment.

Brushing out my hair, changing the clothes I needed to, grabbing two guns and one knife, just in case.

Grabbing an empty backpack, walking downstairs, Aaron on the couch and bea coloring a piece of paper.

Sneaking pass them, having the freedom of the wind, almost making it to Enid's not so secret ladder,
But Carl saw me asking loads of questions, "where are you going, alone?" He questioned.

"A run, for Maggie" I whispered not wanting everyone to hear me, "and I'm fine alone, I have protection" I rolled my eyes.

"Can you just be careful" he sighed.

I nodded and climbed up the latter, dropping onto my feet, a sudden pain through them.

Grabbing my gun, pointing forward at anything in my direction, already taking down two walkers coming up on me.

Heading into the direction of a small baby store and a big grocery store, that was stocked last time I checked.

No walkers around the baby store, safe so far.

Raising my gun into the store, calling out for anyone that could be danger to me and my group.

Looking over all the clothes, taking each pair for each age of the growing baby.

Taking the baby bottles next a couple of each color with some designs of zebras and cartoon lions.

And a singular hat that sat on the shelf, it has a red brim a navy top, maybe it could be useful for when the baby's older maybe for Judith too.

A Barbie doll sat on the same shelf, stuffing it in the bag for bea, wanting her to have something to do.
Walking around for anything else I missed, I found a couple comic books, thinking of Carl and seeing him read the same one over and over again for weeks now.

Grabbing it and tossing it into the backpack with all the rest of the gifts.

Leaving the small store, heading in the opposite direction to the bigger grocery store, getting there shortly, taking down a couple walkers on the way.

Doing the same routine as a i did in the smaller store a couple hours ago, pointing my gun in each direction, keeping low and calling out for anyone.

Not getting a response, shoveling canned soup into my backpack, a couple vegetables, fruit, and any other canned food that I could see.

Going to the back, I hear shuffling.

Calling out to the unknown thing, waiting for an answer, a person came into view.

A familiar one.