Bullet Wounds.

Carl forcing me up, taking both of us inside, Rick silently panicking, more screams were heard, everyone on edge.

Being pushed into Glenn he gave me a reassuring hug,
Just completely out of it, everything muffled, panic rising in my body the only thing I could say was,

"Bea, where's bea" I frantically spoke.

Bea running over from where Maggie and rosita were standing, letting out a breath, grateful to see she was alright.

Before I could speak, Rick stood in front of everyone ordering everyone should grab blankets.

Nodding my head at the words Rick spoke, not knowing which way to go, I turn to Glenn for help.

He nodded to go upstairs first, giving him a small "thank you".

Everyone already gone looking for things they need, like a scavenger hunt but... deadly?

Holding onto Beas hand, making sure she doesn't run off, not today, not now.

Having found 3 blankets giving one to bea so she could help.

"what's happening" Beas voice was above a whisper.

"Just some walkers getting, no big deal" I tried to sound optimistic.

She nodded staying quiet.

Grabbing the 3 blankets we could find and looking in and out of rooms for people to be in.

The "spot" being the garage, most people in there, not crowed but others getting back to their families.

Walking in a room of tension while Carl and Ron stare at each other silently.

Everyone looking in our direction, "sorry, uh just wanted to give u the blankets" I spoke awkwardly.

Standing besides Maggie and Glenn, Rick holding Judith with Carl, enid, Quinn and Ron and his family standing in another corner.

Plus more people are coming in, familiar faces and some unknown people.

Rick finally speaks up and has the blankets passed out, holes cut in the top to put our heads through.

The garage door open slightly, Glenn and Rick pulling a walker through.

The slosh of Glenn's knife going through the walkers skull.

Bea looking away, the scene too much for her.

Rick cutting down the walkers stomach, reaching in, grabbing the intestines and all.

And sliding them down each persons blanket.

Trying not to breath in from the disgusting smell radiating,
Everyone getting into a line, holding each other's hands.

Holding Beas hand in front of me and then holding Ron's hand behind me, already uncomfortable with the walkers blood then holding Ron's hand..

Taking deep breath's before everything started.

"Keep holding my hand, even if anything happens, alright" I told bea.

She nodded her head, giving a thumbs up.

"Okay stay together, don't make a sound" Rick ordered.

Walking out in the crowds of walkers, all of them paying no mind to us just limping around.

The sky fully dark now, so close to "freedom" of these walkers.

Until a scream was heard.

This time it was high pitched scream.

Everyone looking back to react to the sound immediately,
We all realize it's Ron's little brother.

Enid, Quinn and Ron's mother immediately try to get him to quiet down and reassure him that it'll be okay once we're out.

Him not budging even a little bit, walkers getting closer,
Quinn giving up, enid latching on to Ron instead now.

Everything happening at once, Ron's family getting eaten right before everyones eyes and then a gun shot going off.

Eyes wide.

Turning around slowly, Carl looking up, blood dripping down his eye, his eye gone.

Bending down to Beas height. Frantically telling her to hold Maggie's hand right and stay with her.

Turning around swiftly, Ron dropping his gun.

Scrambling to pick the gun up, aiming it directly at Ron's chest.

My heart heavy, emotions overcoming me.

And with a slight squeeze, the gun went off.

Everything dizzy, the whole world spinning and slipping out from under me.

I feel my eyes close, ringing in my ear.

And hands under my body, swinging me along in the opposite direction.