Taken.

The sun creeping through the curtains, the hard ground underneath me, a weight pulling at my limp hand.

Looking up at the weight pulling at my hand.

It was Carl's, forgetting about everything that happened last night, mentally cursing myself getting up instantly.

Dropping his arm too harshly by the noise he lets out and then confused by the movement.

"I'm sorry, Maggie and Glenn didn't know I left so I should probably go back before they get up and don't think I died at the hands of a psychopath" I rambled, skipping over some words.

He chuckled, he wrapped his arms around my neck, resting his head on the top of mine.

"Go be with your family, I'll be here" he spoke quietly,
Closing my eyes for a moment, wanting to stay here forever, safe.

With a nod, I was out of the grimes household, practically sprinting to Maggie and Glenn's house, sneaking in, trying my best to close the door, silently.

Turning around, Enid standing in the kitchen, reaching in the cabinets looking for something.

"What the fuck Enid, Don't do that" I whispered grabbing my chest, she laughed a little.

"Are Maggie and Glenn awake yet?" I spoke barley above a whisper.

Enid shook her head, "why, what'd you do? A smile lifted on her lips, waiting for me to answer.

"No, nothing..it's not important" I answered pausing every couple seconds to add on.

Interrupting my struggling was Maggie walking down the stairs, hold her stomach, Glenn and bea trailing behind her.

Worry filled my heart, forgetting Maggie was already far along,

Rushing over, guiding her to the nearest table.

She gave a smile, rubbing my shoulder "m'okay just nauseous, nothing to worry about" she said.

Sitting down opposite of her, bea sat on the right side, observing everyone making jokes with Enid while she was still in the kitchen.

Mid conversation, Aaron pouring through the door as fast as he could, immediately walking over to me and bea.

Grabbing both me and bea into a tight hug, rubbing our heads, keeping us safe in the hug.

Letting go of us, turning to everyone else in the room announcing "Rick wants us for a meeting" he said, voice shaky.

Everyone silently nodding, scared what this meeting could possibly be about.

Leaving the house one by one, taking Beas hand, holding her close today, not trusting the "safe neighborhood" anytime soon.

"Are we safe" was all she asked but having trouble answering the simple question.

"Yeah, just being extra careful, everything's gonna be okay" I gave her a reassuring smile.

Maybe if I said it enough, it'll come true and we'll all be safe and free from every hurting occasion.

Everyone taking a seat on the couch or standing behind them, looking straight at Rick, need words of encouragement.

He further explained he can't freak out in the presence of negan or something will happen, he's not sure what but he's confident in it.

The meeting interrupted by a whistle, in obviously a tune of a song, which no one could place.

"Stay safe and stay together" Rick whispered, shutting his eyes at the sound of the door being kicked down.

"Funny seeing you guys here" he laughed, "everybody line up outside, now" he spoke, more serious this time.

Picking up bea and resting her on my hip, putting my hand on her head to force her to look at the ground behind me.

Walking out of the door. Carl behind me, reassuring bea the whole time.

Carol sneaking off with Judith, wanting to send bea along with them but it was already too late.

Getting in a line, everyone creating a half circle.

Negan turning around, two sacks in his hand and in the other was a bat, wrapped with barbed wire.

Three men behind him, one was the teenager from the forest, he looks guilty, as scared as we do.

The other men, not so much, they were smirking, proud of the things they were doing to us.

Negan pointing his bat to each person, eyes fixed on the ground, until the bat came to me, lifting my face upwards, bea tensing up, clinging to me as hard as she could.

"You girls, I remember you, clove" he spoke with a smile on his face, out of the corner of my eye, Carl looked more than mad, he looked angry.

Negan pulling out the two brown sacks he had and pulled them over both me and Beas head, tightening my grip around her, just so she knows I'm still here.

And it was followed up with a "take them away from here, for now" he ordered one of his men.

Pushing us, put some three steps and shoved us down, in a cramped corner, pleading to let us out.

"My family's out there, please don't hurt them, they don't deserve it, really" I cried to the presence before me.

"I'm sorry" was the only thing he said.

The screams just outside the doors, could be in a horror film, pleads of the people I called my family.

Anxiety filled by body, not ready to see the aftermath of any of this, not wanting to see the hurt faces, the bruising of anyone.

"They can come out now" was all I heard in the dead silence, dragging me and bea out.

Lifting the the bags on our heads off, two body's on the floor, looking closer and realizing who they were.