Found Standing.

Having seen a lot of kids enjoying their afternoon, an odd sight for anyone outside their walls I'm guessing.

Bea pulling on my shirt, looking down smiling a little.

"This place, it's so pretty" she whispered

"It's gorgeous, but remember we just met these people, we can't trust them yet." I said to her.

She slightly frowned not getting the idea that everyone and everything is dangerous now, we can't trust others,
Walking into this "neighborhood" everyone was weirdly staring at us feeling nauseous from the attention I keep my eyes fixed on the ground.

Walking up to a fairly large house, looking like our family's house before this whole thing happened.

Holding Beas hand tightly so she wouldn't get any ideas and run off and play with the other kids like she has before,
Everyone making a pathway for us to go in first, like it was a haunted house everyone was scared to go into.

"Rick- oh hello, who might you be" an older women asked.

Rick walking in front of us towards the living room spoke before I could

"That's clove and her sister Bea?" He said in a questioning tone while turning to me.

Giving him a nod telling him he was correct, the women came up to us sticking her hand out waiting for me to shake it.

Awkwardly shaking her hand she formally introduced herself as deanna, her bending down to greet bea as well, bea waving but that was all I could tell this was intimidating for her.

Rick and Deanna whispering things to each other, Rick seems tense but Deanna seems excited or happy almost.

Deanna walking up to me asking me to follow her into a "meeting room" for questions.

On edge, looking back at Maggie for reassurance, she nodded giving me a thumbs up.

Turning over to bea I tell her about the "meeting" I have to do and I wanna keep her safe, and frankly I only trust Maggie here so I told bea to stick by Maggie no matter what.

Bea giving me a hug before with a "be safe" along with it,
Finally following Deanna into a more private living room away from the group.

"So," she started

"How many walkers have you killed during this" she started,
"Walkers?" I asked confused on the name.

She further explained that walkers were zombies by what they called them, walkers was a sick name, keeping mental note of it for later.

"I mean too many to count, right?" I answered, "of course, no worries!" she spoke.

"Now how many people have you killed?" Deanna asked,
"Well, uh one but it was my dad" I answered honestly.

Looking tensed she further asked why I would do such a thing, telling her the story of how my dad got bit and I had to take matters into my own hands and since it just been me and bea.

She nodded along to my story accepting it wasn't in bad spirit.

"This was great clove thank you, really!" She told me while I followed her out of the "private" living room.

Walking back over to Bea and Maggie relieved I would say,
I mean we don't have to stay here but it does seem like a lovely place to be.

Seeing bea talking to I assume was ricks son, not getting his name when Maggie was introducing everyone in the group.

Walking over to the little group surrounding bea, everyone turning around while I got there.

"Ooh clove! Are you okay?" She came running up.

"All good!" I told her, she started talking about how fun she had with Maggie and Carl, "so I guess that was his name!" I thought.

Mid conversation Rick came up to talk to everyone,
Announcing that me and bea would stay in Aaron's house, not knowing who Aaron is I was confused, scared maybe?

Everyone walking out of deanna's house, passing a couple people on the way who smiled at me, feeling better about this whole thing.

Rick finding Arron, he explained the whole situation, Arron looking happy? Maybe he had kids of his own?

Meeting Aaron, he was so nice and a fun guy, bea already warming up to him, just seeing us you'd think we'd be his kids.

Saying bye to Maggie and awkwardly saying bye to everyone else.

Setting up in the rooms Arron had for us, talking about life before and how we ended up here talking to strangers.

Finally putting bea to sleep, content with how happy she was.

Walking down stairs, Aaron passed out on the couch, must of been a long day for him as well.

Leaving the house to get some fresh air and to become familiar with my surroundings for a couple of days, walking along each house.

2 boys one my age who looked very similar and a man maybe in his early 20's, they stopped in front of me looking relieved for some reason.

"You!, Hey we saw you guys walk in, we wanted to invite you to hang out tomorrow! All the teenagers here usually stick together and we need some new people!" He told me.

"Oh! Yeah sure why not, I'm clove by the way"
Giving an enthusiastic answer.

"I'm Ron, this is Xavier as well" he spoke while pointing to his friend.

"Awesome! I'll see you guys tomorrow then?" I asked.

"Of course!" he yelled while talking back to whichever house he came from.

Practically sprinting back to Aaron house, I got inside and quietly ran upstairs.

"New friends? What if they don't like me? Maybe we should leave here entirely?" My brain wandering for awhile.

Maybe it's a new start I told myself.