"Continue!" She claps her hands, biting back a smile and furrowing her eyebrows in a forced anger.

"Anyway, um," I clear my throat and take a deep breath. "Well before I knew it, it was serious. She dragged me out the bar, into the hall." I paused, scared to continue.

"And I should care because?"

"Because that girl was your sister," I say quickly, shutting my eyes and preparing for the worst.

"Adley?" Maddie gasps. "I mean I knew she was a party girl, but..."

"Do you hate me yet?" I peek over at her, Maddie was somewhere lost in thought.

"I don't know, how does the story end?" She raises an eyebrow.

"It gets better and then it gets worse." I frown.

"Just tell me," she shrugs.

"Well when I first realized it was her, I pushed her away and told her I couldn't do it. I mean, you are my best friend. She slipped her number into my jeans, and we left it at that. That was the end of it, well for the time being."

"For the time being?" Maddie crosses her arms, leaning back against the tree.

"Later that night we were back at the hotel and all of the boys were asleep. I was even more drunk, and still hadn't gotten over this girl. The slip of paper with her number was on my floor, so I guess I picked it up and called her. Its kind of blurry to me-"

"I'm torn between laughing and screaming," Maddie watches me, an amused and confused expression on her face.

"Please laugh," I nearly beg. "Next thing we were back at her place, somewhere in mayfair I think. We started drinking, things got to like third base-"

"I don't know if I can hear anymore," Maddie groans.

"I can stop-"

"No finish, I need to know now," Maddie swats my arm.

"She dragged me up the stairs, and it didn't end there." I mutter, scratching the back of my neck. "In my defense I was really drunk and my heart was hurting."

"Did you leave right after, or did you stay the night?" Maddie questions.

"I left right after," I mumble nervously, but Maddie lets out a sigh of relief. "I'm sorry Madds, it was a drunken mistake."

"Just give me a second," she holds up a hand. I just stand there awkwardly as she sorts through her thoughts. After a few minutes she takes a deep breath, looking up at me. "I'm not mad."

"You're not?" I let out a sigh of relief.

"No, a little creeped out, but the feeling will fade. I know what it is like to be hurting and drunk and in need of a rebound. I mean I hooked up with Calum for goodness sakes," Maddie laughs, pushing off of the tree and walking over to me. "I'm going to tease you for a while, and probably ask my sister some valuable questions, but I'm not mad."

"What are you going to ask her!" I almost choke on my own breath.

"Well first I am going to yell at her, a lot, because she was the sober one, or at least the more sober one, and then I'm going to get the details," Maddie smirks.

"What kind of details!" I pout.

"The valuable ones," she grins, poking my cheek to make me smile.

"You are going to tease me," I laugh, shaking my head.

"I know I am," Maddie looks up at me with bright eyes, her smile wide, a sight I would never get tired of. I loved her so fucking much that it hurt. "Unless she tells me an impressive story, but I highly doubt that."