Chapter 11: New Players, New Game

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Now now. *pats Sun's shoulders and looks to team RWBY* Hello ladies.

Yang: *chuckles and looks around* You guys know how to rile up the crowd here.

Ash: We rather get it done than playing around.

Weiss: Even you all have questionable methods, we thank you for helping our team mate here. *smiles and nods*

Church: Woah what's this!? The Ice queen being grateful? That's new.

He jokes as everyone else laughs, while Weiss stomps her foot angrily and looks at Y/N's AI companion.

Weiss: You say that it was a bad thing!

Church: Now now. "Chill" down now Ice queen.

Yupia simply looks amused on their interactions as Y/N sees Franky being arrested, but he isn't fighting. Buy rather satisfied?

Oh well, he seems a interesting fellow.

Ash: So, is the team problem solved now?

Ruby: *happy* Yeah! Team RWBY is back together!

Y/N: Well that's good to know. *crosses arms* Next time, no more hiding secrets all right?

Blake: *blushes a bit and nods* Yeah.

Ash hummed and mentally note that he should open a bit to the team. He knows more about Y/N and Yupia, now it's time to tell about himself a bit to the others.

But nonetheless, it's only a matter of time that the others knows about himself.

Weiss: I'm still not quite sure about how I feel about you!

Sun chuckles nervously as Y/N laughs at the monke's misfortune

Y/N: Now now ladies, don't gang up the lad now do we? He might be a bit sus but trust me, he did work here.

Blake: *nods* He's correct.

She stated before thinking how Y/N can be this so understanding. As if she can compare Y/N to the main protagonist of Ninja's of love.

Blake: *thoughts* No no no. Stop that Blake! Control yourself.