We found Love♥️

Start from the beginning

"Accha okay. Let's leave this. I'm very tired, let's sleep." I said taking up my head from his lap and I was just going to shift to my side when he held my hand and pulled me towards him.

With a very wide smile I snaked my hands around his torso and held me by waist.

I want to stay here forever!

...

"Mrs.Dixit, How much time will they take?" I asked her sitting in the living room before the T.V constantly looking at the door.

"Why do you still call me Mrs. Dixit?" She asked.

"I uhh don't know. You never stopped me from calling you that?"  I said getting awkward.

This was the first time we were sitting together one on one. So, there was obvious tension between us.

"I am your mother-in-law. You call me uhh mom you know." She said and I looked at her shocked.

"Really? I thought you didn't like me." I said with a shocked expression.

"You make my son happy. You're not that bad." She said joking and I smiled.

"I don't think your bad either! Well, except the times you favour Kavya. Let's agree she's annoying." I said and she laughed.

"Bhabhi! Bhabhi!" I heard Adi yelling and I turned towards him who was coming through the main door.

"Your video did wonders, bhabhi! I swear the prosecution lawyer didn't have anything to say after that! You're amazing!"
He said grinning widely and I smiled at him looking around for a certain someone.

"I'm here." He whispered in my ear from behind and kissed me on my cheek.

I turned around with a wide smile on my face.

He sat beside me holding my hand and everyone else got seated. He was playing with my fingers.

"How did It go?" I whispered and he just gave me a small smile.

"His ID is been taken away. He can't work in that department anymore and thr punishment is going to be handled by the senior authorities." He said still playing with my fingers and I kissed his cheek.

"Thank you." He said softly looking at me.

"What for?" He asked.

"For existing, I guess!" He said and I laughed.

"So, now you're talking to me?" I asked raising my brows.

"I can't stay mad at you for long." He whined and I just laughed.

"Well, we have to leave." He said picking me up in his arms bridal style and everyone gave us the sly looks.

"I can walk now. The injury is not that bad!" I whispered and he just gave me shut-up look taking me upstairs.

"Seriously? You had to pull that stunt off before everyone? Ishu is never going to let me— I started but he interrupted me by quickly pecking my lips.

I just looked at him with are-you-sure-you're-fine expression.

He placed me on the chair before dressing table.
"I was away for a day did that affect your brain?" I asked confused because he was just smiling all the time like a fool.

"Nope! I'm just happy." He said and handed me a bag.

"Wear this. We're leaving." He said and I frowned.