Target: Old Ghost 6

Yue Chu twitched her legs speechlessly, but she didn't expect Jin Hui's strength to be so strong, she hugged his leg and cried.

As soon as he came up, he saw that Jin Hui's door was not closed, and there was a faint sound from inside, so he opened the door to check.

I saw Jin Hui limp on the ground, his fingers weakly clasped into the gap in the floor, supporting his body to crawl out a little bit.

Sweat and tears intertwined on his face, wetting the slightly curly golden hair on his sideburns.

The corners of his mouth kept drooling because of fear, and drops of blood mixed with the wound flowed down his chin to the ground, leaving sticky marks along his squirming.

"There is a ghost! There are ghosts! ! ! "

He hugged Yue Chu's leg tightly, fear poured out of his eyes, and he didn't even dare to turn his head back.

This person who made him extremely annoying became his only lifeline at this moment, making him eager to crawl under his feet and pray for this peace.

Yue Chu turned on the light casually. The glare of the light made him squint, and he quickly adapted to check the room.

The rooms of the apartment, plus the kitchen and bathroom, are more than fifty square meters, and there are not many furnishings. You can see clearly by taking a general glance.

Not to mention ghosts, there are not even ants here, and I don't know what nightmares Jin Hui had to scare herself like this.

Yue Chu turned his head and saw Xiaozi and the others coming, so he asked them to pull Jin Hui away.

"Okay, it's okay, everyone go back to sleep. "

However, Xiaozi and the others also looked horrified, holding each other tremblingly, unwilling to leave.

Yue Chu raised her eyebrows lightly. Why, she just went to the legendary "haunted house", and a group of people looked like they had seen a ghost.

Thinking of this, he looked at Feng Xuan, pinched the rabbit ears on her pajamas, and asked with concern, "Have you had any nightmares these days?" "

Feng Xuan twitched her fingers shyly. This is the rabbit pajamas that Yue Chu gave her. They are very cute.

She wears them every night. Don't talk about nightmares when you sleep, it's always a sweet night without dreams.

"Brother, don't worry, I'm fine. "

Speaking of this, she covered her mouth and chuckled lightly. Her beautiful almond eyes were curved like crescent moons, and she swept past Jin Hui and the others meaningfully.

Her voice was soft and waxy: "I'm afraid that some people are so scared because they have ghosts in their hearts. "

Yue Chu chuckled and pinched her little face pettishly. The bolder little girl was really very likable.

"Xiao Xuan is right at all. "

"It's not! ! "